replacement/new prop pack - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - A new prop pack for the server

Why should we add it? - Don't get me wrong! the current prop pack is good, but for certain areas within the site, it doesn't have a lab feel, Granted it does a great job at reflecting a prison but... Scientists do work here and having fancy terminals and old offices with bulky PCs revives that feel.

What are the advantages of having this? - one non advantage is probably going to the server and changing a lot of prop placement for the reward of just nicer props, so if you guys don't replace the pack (which i doubt you would) you could just add it to the server to place in areas that would have these unic terminal or strangly old computer stuff i.e CCs, hallways, HCZ (would fit HCZ's feel) and even inside bunks

Who is it mainly for? - this is a server addon, so it's for the map

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733907245

The old aperture props do a great job of this, considering it's purposely set in a dark creepy lab and since it's a valve title it wouldn't need a lot of space. Note there is a part 2 of this pack but it is required in this link so you don't have to fish for it

-Support, Dont get me wrong, i love the props and would certainly like to see it, But it just isn't worth the file size.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support Leaning - support

So getting into this and review the pack I've noticed a couple of things but first, this pack would fit a good size compared to our now current two prop packs, only if you are replacing the packs however.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1473753431 - 122 MBs

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=284266415 - 56 MBs

Onto my main opinion on this, so I like the older retro kind of vibe I get from this and for its size we have quite the potential here, however, I like the props we have now and don't really have any issue with the current ones.

And through a review on this prop pack I've noticed a lot of props that wouldn't help our current map and props that are placed now, in fact, more than half of these props are either huge and need to be blacklisted right away or are just not needed or going to be used at all to replace our current ones. 

Maybe a good idea but this pack just isn't the one to help the server and replace our current ones. If this suggestion was to add this pack to our current props then a most certain no because this is not worth it.

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+support funny old computers with windows exp

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

15 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, Dont get me wrong, i love the props and would certainly like to see it, But it just isn't worth the file size.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer