Nikita's Game master Application

MrCockerWeeWee

In-game name: The Second Sister

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:61932849

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lore (Am the Second Sister in the IQ branch)

Have you donated to the server? I have made an inquisitor CC with several additions, and have also bought several hilts, sawtooth crystals, the lord rank, and the royal guard class.

Have you been banned on any GL server before? No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have not received any warnings.

How much time do you have on the server? 400-500 hours (Is an estimate, been very active since early December to now).

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: To become a lore character in the IQ branch, you have to practice lore from all ERA’s of the Star Wars universe. This includes all of the movies (besides the new ones obviously, as Vader is still around) and the TV shows (Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Rebels). On average, I host about 7 Lore tests a week for the inquisitor branch, that consists of more than 30 questions from all eras.  One question I might ask would be “What was the capital home world of the Sith Empire during the Old Republic (I would give the hint “Under the rule of Malgus), and the answer would be Dromund Kaas. My lore knowledge extends from Ancient Sith times (Marka Ragnor, Tulak Horde, the Sith Species, Sith Rakata) to the new movies.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?
 There are multiple reasons I want to become a gamemaster and will discuss each. The most important reason I wish to be a gamemaster, is I want to see Imperial RP grow as a community and get more members. It is vital to Imperial RP that we have both off and on ship events to keep players refreshed with fun and invigorating RP. This good RP element will also attract new players to join and keep already existing players here and entertained. A good event can also integrate the entire community and bring it together (people might meet other people they never met before, and new friendships could form), and can have the potential to introduce players to elements of RP they didn’t know where there in the first place.  The second reason I want to be game master is a similar reason to the first. As a lore member in IQ, I constantly am creating events and simulations to keep IQ fresh with new RP scenarios. With the Gamemaster title, I can create new and improved simulations for IQ to act in and have fun in. On top of this, I have started to branch out to other battalions to start to do “Joint Battalion Trainings and Simulations”. This is to not only keep the activity of IQ up, but also help out other battalion leaders in their activity and giving them fresh RP activities to do as well. With the gamemaster title, I could do this easier, and more constantly. Finally, as a gamemaster, I would be able to not only create fun events and simulations for battalions, but I would also be able to help out players with gamemaster issues and answer gamemaster tickets.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?
As stated before, I wish to use my gamemaster role to be able to further all elements of RP on the server. I feel that during my time here in Imperial RP, I have shown my qualities not only through the work that I do but also my activity and my drive to help others. I constantly am actively trying to help other branches out, for no other reason than to see them grow and succeed. I am here to help the community grow and feel like I have shown this during my time as “The Second Sister”.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?

I have actively worked with gamemasters both inside and outside of my branch in making simulations almost everyday for IQ and other battalions to take part in. I understand what is expected of a gamemaster, and the responsibilities that comes along with it. I also was a head game master for one other community (for roughly two to three months), and was a normal gamemaster for two other communties for several months. As a past gamemaster for several communities, I know what I need to do as a gamemaster and how I would function as a gamemaster.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On Ship Event: A ship is spotted in the vicinity of the star destroyer, and when it is asked for its codes /reason for being near the star destroyer, a smuggler responds that his ship is damaged. It lands in the main hangar bay, and upon landing it is found out that several rebels (possibly a Jedi) were on board and have the intent of damaging several of the star destroyer’s main components. These rebels would fight players on board the ship and actively try to plant bombs at key components of the ship. After being defeated, these rebels would be interrogated in the Brig for information on who they are working for and where their base is and could lead to an off-ship event.

Off Ship Event: The rebels from the scenario above leaked that there is a base on Hoth (could be a different map if someone is on who is a high enough rank to map change) that is heavily fortified, and contains weapons  and ships that the rebels plan to use to destroy Imperial Star destroyers and bases. They also leak that a Jedi is leading the rebel force there, and that he is in possession of a holocron. A mission brief would be given in Main hangar bay, with the main objective being to kill the jedi, take his holocron, and take all other information (maybe a captive for interrogation). The battalions would load up into transports and fly down to Hoth (assuming this is not a map change event), and proceed to siege the base. The 501st ,  31st, Medical, and STs would proceed to work together on the front lines in securing a defensive position. After a time in defending the front lines, all the battalions would move forward behind IQ in sieging the base. The IQ and purge would eventually confront the Jedi and defeat him, taking him captive and taking his holocron. The other battalions would complete their objectives (such as IF getting information in the form of a data pad) and return to the extraction site to return to the ship. A debrief would occur, and the captive Jedi could be interrogated for another potential on/off ship event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ tfa_dt12, Toolgun

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ (model path of your choice)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my Gamemaster application!

Edited by MrCockerWeeWee

• Manager
47 minutes ago, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

No doubt about it +++SUPPORT!

-Genuinely wants to help the community

-Very trusted member of the community

-Would be fantastic in the position 

-EXTREMELY detailed application and i can verify the lore knowledge.... the guy knows his shit.

Best of luck!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 hours ago, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

-EXTREMELY detailed application and i can verify the lore knowledge.... the guy knows his shit.

Best of luck!

3 hours ago, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

3 hours ago, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/21/2020 at 4:56 AM, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

Huge +SUPPORT 

Big man deserves it, has great ideas

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 3/21/2020 at 4:56 AM, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

Best of luck!

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science