RookieBlue- False Warn Report

Comrade Boekhom

Your In-game: CI PVT Comrade Boekhom

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ComradeSpoi/ 

The admin's name in-game:  CI MSGT Rookieblue

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:  prop kill x2

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): report.png.1835915a669f5529c5e62f58404622ff.png

Why do you think this warn was false: The player that the Report was against was attempting to prop kill me, so i killed him, it happened twice then we stopped and nothing else happened, noone else was affected during the exchange 

Any extra information: Me and the player Who was JR Jarvis i believe (i forgot off the top of my head) Had to disagreements afterwords we went back to our friendly rp it was a one time thing that took nothing away from our rp or future interactments, he was not angry or anything as i was not

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

While investigating a player report unrelated to the above conduct I discovered two different logs where this player propkilled two different players, by the names of LR Sven and Yellow Ball, log proof of which is included here. I apologize for mistakenly informing you that you killed Sven twice, upon relooking at the logs to collect evidence for this appeal I found it was in fact two separate players.

Additionally, the logs do not show that you were propkilled by anyone else but yourself in the few hours worth of logs that I checked, so I find it a little odd that someone attempting to prop kill you was never successful.

Prop Kill 1.png

Prop Kill 2.png

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

He was unsuccessful because in a small area (it was in the cafeteria where the gambling is) he had spawned a very large prop and was not able to move it well, while i used the smaller ones as seen, resulting in the unsuccessful attempt

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png

5 minutes ago, SpoiBoi moat.gg said:

He was unsuccessful because in a small area (it was in the cafeteria where the gambling is) he had spawned a very large prop and was not able to move it well, while i used the smaller ones as seen, resulting in the unsuccessful attempt

Were you a D-Class at the time?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Were you a D-Class at the time?

We were both D-class

59 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Oh, outstanding. I'm just gonna put this here from the MOTD as well:

• Class D personnel are never allowed to spawn props.

understood, got that for next time, but ill wait for my final answer

-Support 

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Also, if someone tries to propkill you, you call staff. Don't break rules just because someone else broke them.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

1 hour ago, Doggo0 said:

-Support 

Also, if someone tries to propkill you, you call staff. Don't break rules just because someone else broke them.

Overall, -Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

As doggo said, if someone is prop-killing you, you dont prop kill them, you call staff.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

Proof was shown that you did propkill

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||