He lives

October

*A simple recording starts playing, it’s sound staticky from old fashioned technology and years of wear*

Sadly, this story has no beginning middle or end. I guess we’ll simply have to start off at where all stories should start, when an assassination attempt was made. 

He was a simple man, a CI Commander as well. His main goal in life was peace by purging the world with violence. Sadly like all good things, it must come to an end. The MTF came and tried to assassinate him, it was rumored that it worked. Because of this rumor he slipped away and hid amongst the shadows. He watched new commanders come and go, many wowed him, some failed him. After awhile he could take this no more, so he stood up and objected. 

He crawled his way back from his forgotten place in the shadow. He came back to wreak havoc upon the facility, but also all who oppose him. He cannot he stopped, so simply submit yourself to him and the CI. 

Let it be known that he holds no morals and will sooner shoot his own man than allow information to spread. 

*all of a sudden a gunshot can be heard and there is static... then a new voice begins talking* 

I am back, and I am here to take what is rightfully mine. 

Good luck

*the recording abruptly stops. You finally realize that there is a sticky substance on the back of the tape and as you flip it over it simply reads “O”* 

• Bread locked this topic