Ender's Event Team Application

Ender

1- Name: Ender

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:456031274

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator): Administrator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $80.00 USD

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : I have been a member of the Gaminglight staff team since September 8th, 2019. ( 7 Months and 13 Days)

6- What is your general knowledge of the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I understand both the MOTD and the Staff handbook. 

7- What can you bring to the Event Team? (50 words+) : I can bring a lot to the PoliceRP Event Team. To start I was previously a Game master on ImperialRP, so I know most of the basics. I do understand that PoliceRP's rules and handbook are different but there is still a basic understanding. To add on, I am currently the rank of Admin on the staff team which shows that I am not only active and determined on Gaminglight but that I know what I am doing and that I know how to assist people with their goals and how to organize and keep control in situations or events. 

8- How many warnings do you have? (No more than 10) : I currently have 1 Warning. [https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277]

9- Why do you want to join the event team? (100 words+) : I want to join the PoliceRP event team for many reasons. For one, PoliceRP is my main server and I love it, I want to be able to help the server flourish and help to make it even more fun than it already is and to help entertain the player base while bringing new members into the community. My secondary reason is that it seems like a lot of fun and I am interested in it for the sake of learning and to have fun but be professional and produce good events that the players will enjoy. I have heard a lot about the Event Team and have sometimes been in the room to hear them plan events or discuss them and I feel like I want to be a part of the planning and having fun while doing good for the server and gaining experience and learning how to do even more good. I believe that I have summed it up. Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions feel free to PM/DM me.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? : Listed Below - 

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday: Varies on school time, usually anywhere from 4:00 to 9:30 PM EST. 

Saturday and Sunday: Varies on activities, usually 2:00 to 11/12 PM EST. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+ Support

-Good Guy
-Seems to have an understanding on how things should work with events
-Active within the community
-Wants to bring eventful things to the table
-Knows the rules 

Hope you get on the Event Team

• Thanks 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Yes...

+support

-active

-mature

-nice guy

-great app

good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|