Siths Staff Application

Sith

What is your in-game name?: Sith

What is your steam name?: Sith

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:12731483

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I Was a Super Admin for a Year in Military RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  ~ Late 2015- Early 2016

What date did you make your forums account? October 15, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 On Server. 11 In total. Some are false from Horsing around.

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Moderator, I'm not being a Trial mod. If I do Get T-Mod I will Cry.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I've been thinking about and thinking about it and I've come with the conclusion, It's time to COME OUT OF RETIREMENT BABY! 
Do I deserve This rank, Maybe? Think this question is suppose to be "Why?" rather than a Deserve. Well, First I like to start off with what it means to be a staff not only in Gaminglight but in any Server or even event. Being a Staff Member is volunteer work, with such you are to be entrusted to help by not a paycheck but by seer dedication. This Dedication Generally comes from enjoying the actions that come with these responsibilities. Now some people might have the motive for more power and if they went that far I'd think that person is Psychotic, to be honest. I mean I don't wanna just start gushing about how much I like Gaminglight, you can just look at how long I've been here and how I'm still around. With all that in mind, It gives me something else to do while on the server. Allows me of Instead of staring at those beautiful stars or Death Star. Being Staff would allow me to help benefit this community instead of daydreaming. Taking that time by doing that simple white-list for that Cadet, so that person can finally get the full experience of the Server. Answering any questions they have. Stopping Those pathetic minges from ruining everyone else's experience. Resolving little quarrels. Basically, Reinforcing what the server is designed to be. My experience allows me to get involved with more the staff team and even help Inexperienced Staff Members. Which I've already done a few times on this server already.  My main goal is to honestly,  just allow the server to run as smoothly as possible. I'm on the server every day,  I've been with Gaminglight before typing more would just be a waste of time as this is for Moderator.     
(No one likes a Time Waster)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Little Detail, I'll interpret this situation of a Standard Typical Minge. Gag them explain what's going to happen to Warn , Get a higher rank to ban Them. As Moderators Don't Have Ban. 

You're Cute ;)

+Support

-Active

-Generally a overall chill dude (chad moment)

-Already assists with RP (and the 50n assassination attempts places by GMs on him) 

-previous management experience in Ming and hella OG player

-Should 100% get a chance to prove himself worthy 

-Sith this is just a copy/paste from the GM application you put, I would write a new one but it's 12:22AM and i’m tired asf, good luck sexy- 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

7 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

-Already assists with RP (and the 50n assassination attempts places by GMs on him) 

-Sith this is just a copy/paste from the GM application you put, I would write a new one but it's 12:22AM and i’m tired asf, good luck sexy- 

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

+Support just in general should get staff and can be trusted 

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

7 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

• Manager
8 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

9 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

MAJOR SUPPORT +
 - By far my favorite Fleet Admiral no cap.

- OG player / Trustworthy as he was a Super Admin in MilRP.

- Very active.

- Very chill but can be serious.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

19 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

19 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

21 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

- IC VCOM 1262 DL Scorch

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 3/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

On 3/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, Sith said:

If I do Get T-Mod I will Cry.

Then Cry

But in all seriousness 

24 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows the rules
  • Past SA

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 3/21/2020 at 12:23 AM, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

+support 
Great guy
gives good vibes
he is retired staff
OG player
Put a darn Poll!!

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+support 
Great guy
gives good vibes
he is retired staff
OG player

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}