Siths Gamemaster Applicationv

Sith

in-game name: Sith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12731483

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Fleet Admiral

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Not On the Server. 11 Old warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?: ~2 Months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: My name's Sith I know the basics. I'm not that much of a die-hard nerd.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  Being a Gamemaster you have more responsibility I'm capable of handling and this would allow me to help the server more than I can do now. Lets me be more interactive with the server and gives me more to do when I have downtime on the server. My duty would make the server a more enjoyable experience as events make are the main attraction of any RP. Gives the server more lively feel when doing events, As those are the times the server has the most RP, Action, Fun. Without the events, the server would be Dull, get boring and even daunting to play without Events to Spice things up. Keeping people on their toes and something to look forward to. I absolutely love Roleplaying being a GM that allows me to add on more RP for the server. What I'm trying to do is be able to make the server a more enjoyable time by helping with events or making events.    

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  I'm part of high command I know how the server functions and how events played out. One thing that can happen is Chaos during an event, I know how to mitigate that best I can with effective communication. Not only that when chaos does spring up I'm able to effectively bring it down and return normal status. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Very.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Was Event Leader in Military RP Back in the Day.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: For On-ship, I would like to do more passive RP. In our Cargo Logs, we will be expecting a New Prototype Security Droid arriving at our wonderful Star Destroyer. A route Imperial Pilot will come by with Clearance and Naval Member will log it just like a normal Package. The Pilot Will fly away and the Star Destroyer will be left to monitor these Droids. They are to log any glitches, bugs, defects, flaws, hitch, mishaps, malfunctions for further improvements on future models. The droids will be quirky and won't be able to commit treason in their base programing, However that doesn't stop them from finding loopholes and causing a little chaos. Ultimately they will be dismantled and an ISB will come by to grab the Logs to help the engineers for new prototypes.

Off-ship: An ISB member comes to inform the nearest Imperial Star Destroyer that A City/Town Mayor has revolted, Used his military force to attack our outpost, and established a fortified position Including a Rayshield. Our ISD has been tasked with destroying the Militia and the Leader. The City is an extremely valuable asset to the Empire. Fighters, Bombers, Orbital bombardment are off the table. The goal is to establish order within the town and rule with an Iron Fist. There Economy Supplies Precious Metals used in our Imperial Army for Weapons and Vehicles. During the Assault, the Mayor will make in contact with Rebels to help aid them. The Rebels will take to long to respond the mayor will die and the Imperials will be left to Hold. After Waves of enemies, the Rebels realize its a lost battle and begin to retreat. Imperial will kill as many as they can once everything's cleared they will be permitted to return to there Star Destroyer.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ tfa_dt12, Toolgun

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Sith

You're Cute ;)

+Support

-Active

-Generally a overall chill dude (chad moment)

-Already assists with RP (and the 50n assassination attempts places by GMs on him) 

-previous management experience in Ming and hella OG player

-Should 100% get a chance to prove himself worthy 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

-Already assists with RP (and the 50n assassination attempts places by GMs on him) 

+Support can be trusted as a GM and staff in general

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

19 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 3/21/2020 at 4:20 AM, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

Yess just yes

On 3/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, TAlila said:

+Support

-Active