Jim Leahy- Denied

JIm Leahy

Jim Leahy

STEAM_1:1:101526032

Springs

I received a warning about Fail RP. during a pursuit that happened but the player that was involved in the pursuit broke a priority rule because he took off when I was giving him the ticket when he has absolutely no reason to.

I think this was false because he is the one that broke the rules in the first place and I was just trying to rp with him.

I know what is and what isn't allowed, I really believe that this is a false warn and I don't want it to blemish my record of many past warns.

bandicam 2020-03-20 16-49-46-886.mp4

+/- Support (Will change when the proper info is given)

-From what you are saying, it does seem to be a false warn, but some other evidence is needed to fully understand the situation.

Need to wait for Springs reply

Also, the format is a bit messed up, so its a bit hard to read when the video is posted 4 times over

Edited by Asuka
Spaced some things out

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

2 hours ago, Asuka said:

-From what you are saying, it does seem to be a false warn, but some other evidence is needed to fully understand the situation.

Also, the format is a bit messed up, so its a bit hard to read when the video is posted 4 times over

@springs.exe Waiting for your response 👍

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Asuka said:

+- waiting for a response

2 hours ago, ReaperLite said:

+- waiting for a response

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Ok so I got a sit for fail rp  and took them all up to the roof they told me that they had been in a pursuit with their friend and he had gotten away they said Jim Leahy had pulled over his other friend and tried to arrest him because he "matched the description" of the other guy who had gotten away (the guy who had gotten away was on vip thief and the guy Jim Leahy said matched the description was on Thief)   

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

- Support

-Two conflicting stories, so i'm going to side with a senior moderator
-Seems like a possible case of meta gaming, so fail RP seems to be a fair punishment
-This isn't your first case of fail RP, i can see a total of 7 other warns for it
-No possibility of them being the same due to 2 different jobs and skins

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru