people who payed the cc, but the owner is not active should either
A. Dont remove the CC
B. Transfer ownership
C. Give us our god damn money back

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 3/21/2020 at 12:17 AM, APE said:

+Support

The people who still play and add onto the CC shouldn’t have their slots removed all because their owner can’t play. If the owner is still capable of accepting additions to the CC, there should be no removal of the cc. Generally speaking, the owner of the CC let those who use it onto the class in the first place. So it would be against the owners desire to have people that paid to join their class get kicked off of it all because they aren’t playing. 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:10 PM, Hannah said:

fuck i read this thing wrong  

but anyways -support due to the  owner who paid for   this it is extremely unfair for them  to pass owner ship  to  some one for free i think its only fair  the person paid   half of what the owner paid for       and once again this takes money out of zeeptins business  and takes funds away  from the community and  getting Rid Of inactive owners custom classes  gives  the server more space , just buy your own custom class and you will have nothing to worry about :3

this is the worst take I have ever seen

+support people who have paid $20 should not be punished because the owner is inactive

gog

3 hours ago, Breen said:

this is the worst take I have ever seen

+support people who have paid $20 should not be punished because the owner is inactive

get your own custom class dont leech off owners  who paid hundreds of dollars 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Warning:

Hello for those who're commenting or about to comment,

Please be mindful on what you're saying and be respectful to other people's opinions. If you do not like the person's response that was given to you or about the topic, please message them on either discord, private message on the forums, teamspeak, etc. If people keep commenting back and forth, it's going to cause drama and hatred towards members in the community. So, please be mindful and respectful towards others around you and you have a problem with someone, make a good choice and have a chat with them privately!

I know people are stating opinions, but if this topic gets out of hand and people start being disrespectful, causing drama or any hatred that connects with this topic. Then this topic will be locked to prevent any further drama etc.

Kind Regards

Munchies

23/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, Munchies said:

Warning:

Hello for those who're commenting or about to comment,

Please be mindful on what you're saying and be respectful to other people's opinions. If you do not like the person's response that was given to you or about the topic, please message them on either discord, private message on the forums, teamspeak, etc. If people keep commenting back and forth, it's going to cause drama and hatred towards members in the community. So, please be mindful and respectful towards others around you and you have a problem with someone, make a good choice and have a chat with them privately!

I know people are stating opinions, but if this topic gets out of hand and people start being disrespectful, causing drama or any hatred that connects with this topic. Then this topic will be locked to prevent any further drama etc.

Kind Regards

Munchies

23/03/2020

Munchies this post doesn't need to be locked we are having a civil debate there is no arguing or fighting on this post 🙂 I might have came off In a bad mood but I didn't try to make it seem like that !

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King