Custom class removals

Jakub

I'm making this to try and change the mind of smt so please share your thoughts in the comments.

SMT have stated that Custom classes that haven't had their owners on the server for at least 2 months are getting removed no matter how many people play on it.

This means that a custom class with 4/5 people playing on it actively every day is still getting removed because the owner isn't playing anymore, so even though the 4 players payed to join the class and upgrade it their money is going to waste because quoting smt "this will remove unused custom classes" "boost activity and encourage people to play" but it's just very unfair on all the people who paid their hard earned money to the server and lose what they bought because someone else doesn't play on the class.

so although the joint money spent by people who joined could be more than the owner paid it is still getting removed.

I disagree with this time of action from smt and think they should only remove custom class which haven't had ANYONE ON THEM for 2 months.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

yes, removing classes with activity is silly. However, transferring ownership seems like a better idea to open a slot however the price is too gawd damn high.

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Just now, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+Support 
People pay money to make CC's and Join CC's it's a waste of their money if you remove them. If people play on the job it shouldn't be removed.

STRAIGHT FACS

• Like 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+support

- I think if the member of the custom class are active the class should not be removed

- if the classes do get removed , the owner should get removed and them members should keep the CC slots and just replace the original owner with a new owner who will have to pay a fee. The member should not have to loose there slots because of a owner activity however the owner should loose there CC ownership.

Edited by BlueToxicTank

+Support

The people who still play and add onto the CC shouldn’t have their slots removed all because their owner can’t play. If the owner is still capable of accepting additions to the CC, there should be no removal of the cc. Generally speaking, the owner of the CC let those who use it onto the class in the first place. So it would be against the owners desire to have people that paid to join their class get kicked off of it all because they aren’t playing. 

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

1 minute ago, APE said:

+Support

The people who still play and add onto the CC shouldn’t have their slots removed all because their owner can’t play. If the owner is still capable of accepting additions to the CC, there should be no removal of the cc. Generally speaking, the owner of the CC let those who use it onto the class in the first place. So it would be against the owners desire to have people that paid to join their class get kicked off of it all because they aren’t playing. 

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

1 minute ago, APE said:

+Support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

3 minutes ago, APE said:

+Support

Remove inactive the inactive owner not the class

I'm personally ok with purchasing a steamID removal and like, "Owner Addition" for like 30 bucks but people have put money into the class most times over the time so it only seems fair.

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

fuck i read this thing wrong  

but anyways -support due to the  owner who paid for   this it is extremely unfair for them  to pass owner ship  to  some one for free i think its only fair  the person paid   half of what the owner paid for       and once again this takes money out of zeeptins business  and takes funds away  from the community and  getting Rid Of inactive owners custom classes  gives  the server more space , just buy your own custom class and you will have nothing to worry about :3

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

but anyways -support due to the  owner who paid for   this it is extremely unfair for them  to pass owner ship  to  some one for free i think its only fair  the person paid   half of what the owner paid for       and once again this takes money out of zeeptins business  and takes funds away  from the community and  getting Rid Of inactive owners custom classes  gives  the server more space , just buy your own custom class and you will have nothing to worry about :3

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

2 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+Support 
People pay money to make CC's and Join CC's it's a waste of their money if you remove them. If people play on the job it shouldn't be removed.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I mean, the simple solution here is to make exceptions to this rule
like in the 7025 scenario, where everyone but the owner is active
just allow a bypass such as allowing the ownership to be transferred

Doing this would allow the algorithm to do it's function of clearing up cc's while not harming these set exceptions

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

16 minutes ago, Ritz said:

I mean, the simple solution here is to make exceptions to this rule
like in the 7025 scenario, where everyone but the owner is active
just allow a bypass such as allowing the ownership to be transferred

Doing this would allow the algorithm to do it's function of clearing up cc's while not harming these set exceptions

🙏🏻

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

That's not what he's saying, just that the class shouldn't be removed if people still play on it. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

Aren’t you able to talk to zeeptin and get a quote on purchasing ownership of a custom job you are on?

yes  its mostly  half  off  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

13 hours ago, Hannah said:

yes  its mostly  half  off  

200 vs 280. In my case. The issue is there shouldn’t need to be a transfer of such large amounts of money to simply continue playing on a class that you are active as hell on. I have 4 people that play my class for hours each day and our owner still accepts additions to our class. We have no reason to change ownership because he still moderates the class even though he can’t play on it rn.

Edited by APE

19 hours ago, Hannah said:

Or make sure you pair up with the right people.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟