Effects of different flavours on SCP-999

Lore Name: Javier Herrera
SCP: 999

Question / Idea: How do different tastes alter SCP-999 emotions? 

Background Research: SCP-999 seems to create euphoria around it. After coming in contact with SPC-999 patient seems to feel happy. This effect can last some hours before dissipating away. According to Addendum SCP-999A, caffeine must not be administered to SCP-999 due to it having negative effects (Hyperactivity) and after the effects are over SCP-999 becomes queasy

Hypothesis: By exploiting the positive effects of certain flavors on SCP-999 one would be able to exploit this to its limit. By administering high levels of sugar SCP-999 would become more playful and positive, this can be used as therapy on D-Class personnel that have been subjected to traumatizing experiences, this would extend their serviceable time 

Observations: When providing SCP-999 with sour substances it shrank size significantly and caused the atmosphere around it to become tenser. After administering a spicy substance and touching SCP-999 one could fill passionate. Cold substances make SCP-999 shrink and change to a blueish color

Analysis / Conclusion: It is suspected that glucose molecules might be a catalyst in SCP-999's digestion. Speeding this process would mean a higher amount of energy is released into SCP-999 resulting in a more active state of mind. This can be seen in Addendum SCP-999A when caffeine and glucose overloaded SCP-999 causing it to be in a hyperactive state. I recommend re-doing the experiment at a later date with a more concentrated amount of substances at different temperatures. I.e: Fructose at 50Fº

Hypothesis Correct?: It was correct, we have seen the positive effects of substances with a lot of glucose in SCP-999 if further experimentation is done we might be able to administer SCP-999 with a highly concentrated amount of Glucose that is near boiling point. This shows the limitless potential of SCP-999

Sucore.jpg.3601923f6d80c56769bb5888b7c78cd2.jpg  

"I recommend the usage of Sucrose due to its high levels of CH2OH" JR Javier Herrera

- - -login successful- - - 

-graded by Research Manager Potato-

Grade: 93 = A

Test Quality:  Quality

Lore: 20/20
the lore used was proper and correct so you have full points in this category

Creativity: 15/20
while the experiment itself is  creative you gave no backup to this conclusion. yes you listed the feelings but im assuming you did not bring 999 to any D class to test how they react to these states

Presentation: 18/20
the presentation was proper excluding the placement of the quote personally i don thinks its needed but if your going to add a quote i suggest you place it in the observations whit a bit on how the quote came to be

Writing: 40/40
i am unable to see any spelling or grammar mistakes so i am giving you full credit here