A New Job Ingame Suddgestion/Idea? - Accepted

Ecott

What you want to see? - A Bank Security Job (My CC Of Bank Security could be used/implemented onto the server or a brand new job into the Citizens job menu with the "Banker" Job Possibly?) 

Why should we add it? - Have More RP Related Sciernos and situations at the Bank for people to play aswell as just the "Banker" Job that's already in the server and for the criminals who are robbing the bank have to deal with security aswell as any bankers by taking them hostage then just going in lockpick the door and the vault door and going in with a plan made etc

What are the advantages of having this? - Allowing to have more RP Jobs for the bank as the "Banker" Job Is Just Limited to 2 people only and maybe make the Bank Security Job to have 4 people on it etc

Who is it mainly for? - Any People who like to RP when playing on the server and RP out more Roles/Jobs when RPing as A Banker or Being Bank Security At The Bank and have fun!

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1943496091

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1946877760 (What I'm currently using on my CC Bank Security)

P.S I know this is properly far fetched and most likely wont happen but just putting this idea out there etc and would be cool n fun to have! 🙂

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+ Support 

Adds a lot more RP possibilities for a robbery that is mostly the same every time. Since bank is pretty empty half the time and is easy to start a robbery, unlike a normal bank.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

8 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

In real life you don't just open a door and walk into a vault, there is security.

I think this would be awesome to see!

as long as it isnt like a whole department   we have to much of those

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support 

I dont see why we couldnt try it out and if it doesnt get used we can always remove it.

Adds maybe some extra to Bank/banker rp scenario's.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

Neat Idea and would add RP.

One thing I would also suggest,

If this is added and is placed under Citizen in the job menu, we should have a cap on how many people can be on the job. I would say 3 Bank Security Officers at the most.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Hannah said:

as long as it isnt like a whole department   we have to much of those

it of course wouldn't be classed as a new "Whole Department" lol aha be just another dedicated Job like the Banker Job etc 

5 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

If it is listed as a Civ job & not a department +Support

it of course wouldn't be classed as a new "Department" lol aha be just another dedicated Job like the Banker Job etc 

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Neat Idea and would add RP.

One thing I would also suggest,

If this is added and is placed under Citizen in the job menu, we should have a cap on how many people can be on the job. I would say 3 Bank Security Officers at the most.

I did say above in the post maybe adding 4 people able to be on the job maybe? aha 🙂 👍

+support

Why not ye

And I doubt someone will actually want this to be a department... that just stupid 

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Just to let EVERYONE else know now before u comment and say we don’t need or want another “Department Job” & “We DONT need another one added as we have soo many Departments as it is” etc this NEW JOB Suddgestion/idea would be just a dedicated Job like The “Banker” Job we have on the server already and I’m not trying to make or implement a NEW DEPARTMENT JOB that’s not what I’m suddgesting and saying etc

Edited by Ecott

12 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

In real life you don't just open a door and walk into a vault, there is security.

I think this would be awesome to see!

It would be great 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

5 hours ago, Ecott said:

I did say above in the post maybe adding 4 people able to be on the job maybe? aha 🙂 👍

Changing to major +support 

+ Bank is more harder for criminals to  rob 

+ Banker actually as security to protect him 

+ Brings way more rp in the server 

I think this could be a donator job or vip+ job 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin
43 minutes ago, Hannah said:

^^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

15 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support 

Adds a lot more RP possibilities for a robbery that is mostly the same every time. Since bank is pretty empty half the time and is easy to start a robbery, unlike a normal bank.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

3 hours ago, Ghosted said:

+ Support

Ghosted, did u miss what I said above saying before using Hannah quote.... oof lol

20 hours ago, Ecott said:

Just to let EVERYONE else know now before u comment and say we don’t need or want another “Department Job” & “We DONT need another one added as we have soo many Departments as it is” etc this NEW JOB Suddgestion/idea would be just a dedicated Job like The “Banker” Job we have on the server already and I’m not trying to make or implement a NEW DEPARTMENT JOB that’s not what I’m suddgesting and saying etc

so it wouldn't be A "WHOLE DEPARTMENT" oof lol ahahah 😂😂😂