SCP-173 "The Eyes" Test #1

Lore Name: Regan Mahony
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: Does SCP 173 have functioning eyes / does SCP 173 navigate using its eyes as its primary way of gathering information.
Background Research: Read up on old files and tests relating to SCP 173, this led to minimal results as to the functionality of the SCP's eyes.
Hypothesis: Will SCP 173 when confronted by three Class D on three different angled to it

A - Go for the nearest Class D no matter what angle they are at and whether its eyes are within a visible angle to see them.

B - Only attack the Class D that are within its line of sight

C - Show no pattern in its attacks.

Observations (What Happened During Test): At the beginning of the test three Class D entered the containment chamber, beforehand they had been ordered to maintain visual contact for 30 seconds before looking away, during this time they would be circling the SCP and swapping positions, throughout this test non of the Class D recovered reported any signs of a pattern. Although one of the remaining two Class D did report a small correlation as they say SCP 173 may have gone for the nearest Class D, but this evidence is inconsequential and does not prove the hypotheses. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  Two Class D who survived the test reported their findings as they had been stated to record before the test occurred.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I believe my results may have been stewed by the D Class emotions during the test and there inability to collect adequate data for my hypothesis, furthermore I believe the Class D needed to provide larger gaps and room between them and SCP 173 to provide a more stable result. As of now my hypothesis is not correct or incorrect, with a more finite rule set I believe I should be capable of getting the correct results that I require to give a comprehensive result on whether SCP 173 uses its eyes as a form of picking its prey or whether it has another sense of direction.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Inconclusive, further tests required.

Lore: 20 /20

This follows the lore pretty well

Creativity: 20 /20 

I dont remember seeing this type of test before. So you get points for that 🙂

Presentation: 20/20

Presentation is fine. Lots of detail.  I appreciate you including so much detail.

Writing: 40/40

No obvious spelling or grammar errors

TOTAL: 100/100

Grade: A+

Notes: Keep up the good work. I see great things in your future.

Former DHOR Tomato