OmniCorns ban appeal

OmniCorn

Steam Name: OmniCorn

Ingame Name: Comrade Corn

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:424143357

Ban Length:14 days

Admin that Banned you:Igneous

Reason for Ban:"seeya"

Dispute:um there was no valid reason as i was just playing the server the only thing i did was talk about how laggy the server was when there are 70+ people on, i guess he got butthurt or something but if im going to be banned please give me a valid reason that is not "seeya"

yeah but it does not make sense that most other servers run smoothly with more people on at more assets being used, take darkrp for example they have assets and shit allover the place, mega bases, constant explosions. and yet when mtf/security throw a grenade down the class elevator it causes a some lag for everyone in the elevator. just say the server cant run well and dont blame it on the game

-support your behavior was extremely toxic, you were taking the piss out of the server quality and mic spamming the whole time, you don't deserve to be unbanned and should wait out the 2 weeks

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Probably not a good idea to say Igneous got butt hurt in an appeal, it's disrespectful. Also, Igneous would not ban you for 2 weeks without a valid reason.
-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

"Don't blame your shitty server performance on when the game was released"

Basically, I don't see why you're playing on the server if you don't like it, so I gave you a 2-week excuse to think that over and decide whether or not to come back and stop complaining, or to find somewhere else to play.

big cat running GIF

-support

First off, you're free to discuss your opinions. However, you are NOT free to simply diss and insult people and the server with plain toxicity in mind. If you have an issue with the server, talk about it in a CIVIL manner either on suggestions for an upgrade or in general for possible fixes. What you did was nothing more than toxic rambling, and your ban was warranted.