June - Lieutenant Application

JuneBro99

Should I be promoted to Lieutenant?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Lieutenant?

• Yes.
    • No.

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM June 1C92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434425077

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: approximately 5-6 months

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I want to preface this by saying that I wasn't even really considering applying for this until some people recommended to me. As of late, I have exponentially increased my activity and I believe that my extensive knowledge from playing PoliceRP on and off for so long could be a large asset to the department.  I am a leader and I want to be able to do more within the department that I find so interesting and exhilarating. I always find myself trying to resolve conflicts, directing people towards reasonable solutions, and problem-solving myself. I believe all of these things are necessary to have for a low command or command member and I believe I can bring these to the table in a meaningful and impactful way for the department. I have extensive knowledge of the SOP (I know it like the back of my hand) and I also have a passion for training people. I believe that as a member of low command I can have a greater ability to extend this knowledge to those above and below me, bettering the server and the department as a whole. I ask you to consider me for low command not because I want more power, but because I truly believe I can make a difference in making this department the best it can be. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

• Head Admin

-Support

Sorry June, but I only noticed you playing today. While you may have met the time requirement to apply, I would like to see you on a bit more before applying for a command position.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

10 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

not active

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

junee i remember you awhile back       

+support friendly 

+ Trains  cadets good 

+ has good leader ship

- actively 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Mostly - Support 

+You seem to know what your talking about
+Wants to improve things
-Never seen you on before, and you are only an hour behind me

Maybe have a bit more activity then you would be great for command

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Major +support 

+one of the most professional guy I've seen on PD

-yes not very active in the past but he's getting back into the game now

most of you guys that call him inactive are inactive yourself (on pd) and should really look at the people that play a lot because there's a lot of good people in the department that need more recognition, like this man

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Sorry June, but I only noticed you playing today. While you may have met the time requirement to apply, I would like to see you on a bit more before applying for a command position.

Good luck!

Sorry but I’ve only seen you on these past 2 days 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, cwinders117 said:

Major +support 

+one of the most professional guy I've seen on PD

-yes not very active in the past but he's getting back into the game now

most of you guys that call him inactive are inactive yourself (on pd) and should really look at the people that play a lot because there's a lot of good people in the department that need more recognition, like this man

Not + supporting but most the people who responded are pd command so not inactive 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 3/20/2020 at 5:32 PM, Asuka said:

Mostly - Support 

+You seem to know what your talking about
+Wants to improve things
-Never seen you on before

Maybe have a bit more activity then you would be great for command

Edited by Ghosted

On 3/20/2020 at 3:34 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

While you have been in your rank for multiple months, most of those were spent not very active 

We have the same time zone still I have rarely seen you  on I would love to see your activity improve and then I’ll totally change it to a support plus

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 3/21/2020 at 11:51 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

While you have been in your rank for multiple months, most of those were spent not very active 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

I’m going to have to 

-Support

*Good application

*You have Good intentions

*You have been a SM for quite a while

However the only issue I really see is you need to improve your activity. I log in at random times of the day on random days and haven’t seen you on much. Try to improve your activity which will give you the ability to make a name for yourself meaning more people know of you in command, pd, and citizens. 

Good luck

-CPT Rich 1L29

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 3/24/2020 at 3:30 AM, Pooders said:

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."