Lil Chums Ban Appeal- Denied

Lil Chum

Steam Name: Lil Chum

Ingame Name: Lil Chum

SteamID: 76561198163826425

Ban Length: (Permaban)

Admin that Banned you: Friendly Steve 

Reason for Ban: Having more than 40 warns 

Dispute: Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen.  It has been quite a while since we have last spoken.  Reaching more than 40 warns, as most of you already know, is something that is.... pretty crazy.  What I will say, is that MOST of these warns, are from my very start on the server, then continuously gapping with time, becoming less and less consequential.  I have spoken to the person who reported this and have reached an understanding, that he in-fact was doing his job as a staff member, (good job, applaudable.)  I believe I began playing on this server in 2017, followed with my website-account being made some time later.  This server has had such a big impact on me, in the means that most of my active friends-list members, are ones I have met from PoliceRP, which says a lot with how tight this community is.  Life is accelarating at the speed of a train, if i'm going to be frank.  Leaving my firefighter pos. and becoming a paramedic, creating a family, and other milestons, it is safe to say that while I may not be able to offer the same amount of attention I once did towards the server, I would still like to have a.....clique, (is one way of putting it) to come back to and relax, along with having some fun (which we all do.) Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to speak to some of you, very soon,

~ The Nissan Skyline drifter of all drifters, Lil Chum ❤️

+Support

ITS LIL CHUM CMON

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

40 Warns is 40 warns. While you may have matured a lot and grown a family and a great career, Warn Bans are non appealable. Nothin personal 

Yea,  I wish you were allowed back, but like masterson said warn bans are NOT appealable. 😞

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

40 warn permas are not able to be appealed

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Free chum

Idk I mean these arent really appealable but I do want you back

It says that on all GL bans

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

as much i'd love you back on the server i really think you should take a break play scp-rp / mil rp   get a good rep on there and than try to come back to police rp i miss you like crazy :[ and i miss our 1v1s 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+ Support

- Has matured and is an overall good guy now.

- While they aren't appealable, it literally says appealable by the person who banned him, Friendly Steve.

I do not know but I guess it's allowed because of this? If not, good luck. 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Any word on this?

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Any word on this?

he  got offer an appeal  but that was from ex SMT   its kinda up to  Matthew and what he wants to do 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 3/21/2020 at 12:43 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

- While they aren't appealable, it literally says appealable by the person who banned him, Friendly Steve.

facts ^

#FreeChum

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

On 3/21/2020 at 12:43 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

I'll be changing to +Support, I know warn bans are not appealable but today he was on TTT and he semeed like he matured a lot and he wasn't mingy AT all for the 3 hours I've played. I think he should be allowed back but like Hannah said, Its up to Matthew

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

When someone is banned it automatically shows the "To Appeal go to gaminglight.com" message. I could issue a permanent ban for chargebacks, mass racism, and mass homophobia all happening at once and it'll still show that message.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support

Let me go into detail of what I think of this ban appeal.

Not that far back you had the ability to appeal old warnings. You had 40 warns? Did you ever take the time to ever appeal them? No because you obviously didn't care back then, why now? Being one of the most brutally honest people writing on this appeal. I don't want to hear your life story in this post. I want to hear why you got warned 40 times, Why you never cared to appeal them, and why you changed as a player for anyone to trust you back in. 

I like you Chum, you are not a bad man, and I would like to play with you on PolicrRP again. But it's not how this works. However you are not blacklisted, go play on another GL server. There is so much to do on those servers man, super fun! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Let me go into detail of what I think of this ban appeal.

Not that far back you had the ability to appeal old warnings. You had 40 warns? Did you ever take the time to ever appeal them? No because you obviously didn't care back then, why now? Being one of the most brutally honest people writing on this appeal. I don't want to hear your life story in this post. I want to hear why you got warned 40 times, Why you never cared to appeal them, and why you changed as a player for anyone to trust you back in. 

I like you Chum, you are not a bad man, and I would like to play with you on PolicrRP again. But it's not how this works. However you are not blacklisted, go play on another GL server. There is so much to do on those servers man, super fun! 

Mr calamity.  I’ll start here. Why did I not take the time to appeal my warns, being a firefighter, and being new into the father scene, I don’t have much time to go on my computer in the first place, because I like to keep certain values, my family and career being such. Why I changed as a player to the point where u could accept me?  Because I now understand that “motd” (along with many other necessary factors) doesn’t mean “mod of the day” which is what I THOUGHT it meant up until I finally spoke with fame for 2 hours on what the entire motd meant, because HE KNEW that I didn’t understand it, looking at my warns, and actually taking the time to teach me how to play police rp. I also know enough now that you ARENT supposed to reply on appeals, but you genuinely offended me by saying that I haven’t stated on why I should come back. I want to publicly state that now, I completely understand that it is not a proper procedure for me to be excepted back due to the fact that dozens of other people would have to be excepted by my appeal.  Calamity if you want to talk on team speak about whatever personal vendettas you have against me, I will happily do so, but please, PLEASE, do not tell me that I have no good reason to come back to police rp.  FOR THE RECORD, I have no intention on joining any branch, (so why would I even want to come back to police rp???) BECAUSE I miss the people, the friendships, the camaraderie that I had with dozens of people, the staff, the police, and the pure closeness that I had with all of these people, and to all my friends that I once spoke with every other day, I wish you the absolute best in life, and please remember, life is short, so make great decisions while you can.  Calamity, I will say this to you and only you, the fact that you were able to get where you were, with no problems, and with such a huge name, is utterly and completely deserving THE UPMOST respect. I wish you well in the future life. I thank all the ones who speant the time to come into group of friends, hannah, mikey, freeze, max, tim memes, joe mama, drank, stack, seb, october, Matthew, Ex SMT and MANY MANY more, it’s just to much to name.........thank you......matthew..., do your thing

-RU 1LT Lil Chum