warns - Denied

Mark001

What do you want to see? -  warns to delete after a long period amount of time.

Why should we add it? - some people change if they were minges and also some people need time to learn the rules. and it's unfair that warns still affect you years later not everyone is perfect. people deserve a chance.

What are the advantages of having this? - people don't have to have a warn haunting them from a year ago.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone and people who change there mingy ways.

Links to any content - N/A

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

I mean I guess, here the thing people don't change and they can easily hold out and get 39 warnings and wait a year and be like this is an old warn can it be removed then just repeat.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+Support

I mean, I have a warning from almost two years ago, back whenever you could BUY mod for player diss, which as I remember wasn't even player diss. I just think that after a warn is like a year or two old, it should be removed from the players record.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

1 hour ago, Quaked said:

+Support

I mean, I have a warning from almost two years ago, back whenever you could BUY mod for player diss, which as I remember wasn't even player diss. I just think that after a warn is like a year or two old, it should be removed from the players record.

Or we could just make a system where once a year you can remove ONE 2 Year old warn. Then you can't abuse the system and it allows old players to get rid of old warns

Edited by Ghosted

21 minutes ago, Ghosted said:

Or we could just make a system where once a year you can remove ONE 2 Year old warn. Then you can't abuse the system and it allows old players to get rid of old warns

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support 

Let me put my input on this

- We had a system like this for a while, however if this were to be implemented a player could easily minge over a course of a couple months, get all those warns removed, and come right back and do the same thing, over and over, and over. 

+ Yes, some people made mistakes when they first joined over 1-3 or even longer, years ago and now don't have a chance to appeal it, so its permanently on there record. 

I do like Ghosted's idea of once a year be able to remove one, so and so year old warn. Mabye a system like that could be implemented, which could over time clear up the players warns, as long as they aren't continently mingling. 

With these reasons in mind I am left neutral. 

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

13 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Let me put my input on this

- We had a system like this for a while, however if this were to be implemented a player could easily minge over a course of a couple months, get all those warns removed, and come right back and do the same thing, over and over, and over. 

+ Yes, some people made mistakes when they first joined over 1-3 or even longer, years ago and now don't have a chance to appeal it, so its permanently on there record. 

I do like Ghosted's idea of once a year be able to remove one, so and so year old warn. Maybe a system like that could be implemented, which could over time clear up the players warns, as long as they aren't continently mingling. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- Support

The only way that I can support bringing the old warn system back is if it is very very strictly enforced and limited.

It can't be as easy as before to get warns removed, otherwise abuse will once again take place.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

9 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+/- Support

• It can be very easily abused & it's been abused before. (That's why it was removed.)
  • Some people do change.

57 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

The only way that I can support bringing the old warn system back is if it is very very strictly enforced and limited.

It can't be as easy as before to get warns removed, otherwise abuse will once again take place.

6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/20/2020 at 2:25 PM, th3 said:

It's been abused before, just don't get that many warns and you will be fine.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

+Gives people a second chance over time.

-like people have said, it was a thing and it was abused.

I think that a better option would to bring back the warn appeal system, but instead of it being 3 months it would be 2 years. 

either way i think it worth a shot

Returning soon 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor