Rank You are Applying For: Captain 

In-Game Name: LT Max Holland 1L32

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160820176

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:1 month and 4 days 

What timezone are you in?:GMT 

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

hello readers, today I will be showing you guys the reasons I think I deserve to be promoted to the rank of captain. 

reason number 1: The first reason I would like to be promoted to captain is because of my activity/ dedication. I feel that I have the right balance between other departments and my command position in pd. Everyday I get on pd to help players, train, respond to calls , mentor OFC’s so they can achieve SNR, make sure all police are following the rules + guidelines and of course make sure that all police are having fun. I also do more but I don’t want the list to get too long. I am extremely dedicated to the Rockford police department. I show this when I do all my activity’s as command that I mentioned above. 

Reason number 2: the second reason I believe I should be promoted, is because of my experience with leadership/ leadership skills. I used to play on a MilitaryRP server called advanced gaming this has since shut down, in this server I achieved the one of the highest ranks which was general of the army’s. I was amazing at leading people I always treated everyone fairly. I never abused this rank to get out of situations, I always remained respectful. 

Reason number 3: the third reason on why I believe I deserve this promotion, is because of my maturity. I feel/ have been told that I am mature, and I do agree with this. Of course I know when to joke and when to not. Of course I do joke around However, when it comes to being in a public channel, in rp situation, in ANY situation Ect, I will always remain mature and respectful. Respect is something that I value a lot and where I come from/ what I’ve been told growing up, is that you should always give respect to people, until they break your trust and your respect. No matter if your an ofc all the way up to command I will always treat you the same as everyone else. 

What I plan to do as a captain: 

I Have a lot of plans for when/ if I do become captain.I will keep on helping  players, training cadets, responding to calls , mentoring ALL police officers, make sure all police are following the rules + guidelines and of course make sure that all police are having fun. Aswell as mentoring New LT’s on how to be an amazing command member. Set up checkpoints if necessary, organize PD meetings to talk with other command / police officers on important topics. 

thank you all for reading ~LT Max Holland 1L32

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes Sir!

Edited by Max Holland

Major +support

- Active

- mature

- always hard working

- good app

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

-Active
-Good Guy
-Knows how to do his job and do it right
-Wants to improve the department
-Knows the rules 
-Well done application

Hope you get the position 

• Thanks 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

9 hours ago, springs.exe said:

Major +support

- Active

- mature

- always hard working

- good app

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Major +support

- Active

- mature

- always hard working

- good app

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Major +support

- Active

- mature

- always hard working

- good app

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 3/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

+ Active
+ Good app
+ Both fun and friendly to have around

Good luck Max!

Yea Buddy Max is a good guy with great intentions.

• Thanks 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+support

Mature

Friendly 

Ready

- A LT COL Echo 1K34

• Thanks 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 3/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Active
-Good Guy
-Knows how to do his job and do it right
-Wants to improve the department
-Knows the rules 
-Well done application

Hope you get the position 

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

*Good command member/Respected

*Knows when to be mature

*Shows good leadership skills

*Is aware of his duty as a command member and performs the required exceptions of his duty each time he is on the job

*Is an active member of pd

-Good luck 

-CPT Rich 1L29

• Thanks 1

PD Major, EMS Captain