Opens T-Mod App - Denied

CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

9 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

You applied for staff on another community one day ago showing you aren't serious about joining the staff team. If SMT or JMT would like proof of this i can provide a link privately but im not putting it on our forums

Changing my opinion to -Support

I happened to see this myself.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

You applied for staff on another community one day ago showing you aren't serious about joining the staff team. If SMT or JMT would like proof of this i can provide a link privately but im not putting it on our forums

If this is true, im chaning to -Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

https://imgur.com/a/6Jt6ewP

Also, report something instead of making a "giant montage of people abusing"

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

13 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

16 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

I applied joking around we were all in a discord and i told them i applied like i said joking around i had less than 30 mins in the server when i applied and SMT or JMT could get the link from me if they wanted idc you can clearly see i put no effort into the application in the other community i dont even really play on the sever i just wanted too clear things up 

13 hours ago, TheJayden said:

i state why we did it this way in the vid instead of going abt the normal way, we are also going to make a giant report also see how i said we there is about 4-5 family doing this together so too just put it on me is a bit ridicules. 

2 hours ago, CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01 said:
18 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

I applied joking around we were all in a discord and i told them i applied like i said joking around i had less than 30 mins in the server when i applied and SMT or JMT could get the link from me if they wanted idc you can clearly see i put no effort into the application in the other community i dont even really play on the sever i just wanted too clear things up 

15 hours ago, TheJayden said:

i state why we did it this way in the vid instead of going abt the normal way, we are also going to make a giant report also see how i said we there is about 4-5 family doing this together so too just put it on me is a bit ridicules. 

Reasons above. 

Applied to own application as well. Should go over the Staff Application Post again.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01 said:

Even if your joking around or not, you still applied knowing you had a staff app up on here

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

18 hours ago, TheJayden said:

20 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

I'm sorry man, you are a really nice guy but the verdicts are clear and you broke the rules. 

gl with your app

tob1as

SX INTERN | GL Member since 2016 |

PD SM | SS PO | FBI SA

21 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

Edited by Cornthecanadian

- Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

- Support

Reasons above

Responded to own application

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor