Opens T-Mod App - Denied

CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

What is your in-game name?: SWAT CDT/DOC PROB CO/SGT Open

What is your steam name?: BM_Inferno

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:79430312

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, But granted its been a little so I am a bit rusty i used to be admin on a darkrp server idk how long ago and i was a mod on ice fuze (left didn't like how staff was ran) 

What date did you start playing on the community? A few months ago+ i was really active on gaming light mil rp

What date did you make your forums account? July 22, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.b841de3a7bbb30b2e9d8c0c2ece35133.png

The player Diss warn i felt really bad about it was nothing bad i cant even remember what i said i just remember i apologized after the sit a lot i was very frustrated at the situation and didnt mean it directly at the person.

Have you donated? No, plan on it tho

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? N/A

Have you read the staff guidelines - Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

Why I believe I should be Staff/T-Mod. I think I would be a good fit for this role due to the fact of that I am activ and respected by a lot of the community members and have a good understanding of the rules of the server. I have been told by many people that I should apply for staff. I try to treat everyone nice and well, shoot most the time i give my money away too new players and try to help them and teach them. For example the other day i sat in red warehouse with this new player and helped I am for a hour+ and taught him how to make fading door because he was getting frustrated from getting raided all the time. Another thing I am on late at night when "minge hours" are and that is the big reason I am applying is because norm there is no staff on and so we sit there and kinda have too deal with mass rdm and stuff and it just ruins the fun and a lot of people do not see it, but we loose a lot of players because of it i see a lot of players get mad that they keep dying and i just really wanna help them out. 

I was arresting a guy from a gen store robbery and I put him in my car and he goes "I’m just gonna go afk so your gonna need to drag me" and I say "ok" all in game chat and he goes “oh wait nvm your open the really nice guy nvm” and we talk while I drive him too doc. now this may sound made up but i promise you its not i will put it on my family that it happened it shocked me cause i have never interacted with the guy and it kinda shows how far my name has spread
     Also a lot of SNR, new players and stuff have came too me to ask questions and I am always willing too help and its really nice too see they come too me for help

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them and try to get them to stop cursing and ask them multiple times to stop cussing and tell them that if they continue I will mute them if they continue i will mute them if they keep spamming in chat i would follow up and mute there chat and depending on what they said and I would warn them for the player diss or warn and jail like i said depending, Then I would Warn him for the mass RDM and go up COC to get the 5 day ban (saw some people say can only make 1 warn ik i read that and thats what i meant i just worded it wrong my b ^-^)

I do not have the required hours but i do have permission from Matthew too apply: image.thumb.png.03a2f40dd513e62f7eb713e2e5d43777.png

image.png

Edited by CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

+ Support

You are a good guy from what I've seen in game and would be nice to see you in our staff team and help out! 

Applications is pretty good but you can only warn a person 1 time per sit. All rule infractions are added to the warn!

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

You are a good guy from what I've seen in guy and would be nice to see you in our staff team and help out! 

Applications is pretty good but you can only warn a person 1 time per sit. All rule infractions are added to the warn!

A wild open!

Good luck 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

You are a good guy from what I've seen in guy and would be nice to see you in our staff team and help out! 

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

+ Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

18 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Nice Guy

Knows the rules

love to see you on the team!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Good intentions

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

I myself have seen you stay calm and composed when it came to a mingy player messing with you. That's a great quality for a staff member to have.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Open!

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good intentions

I myself have seen you stay calm and composed when it came to a mingy player messing with you. That's a great quality for a staff member to have.

Good luck Open!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Advanced issues found

👔

On 3/22/2020 at 5:34 PM, Jayden said:

- Active

- Friendly

- Good intentions

Good luck Open!

Agreed! Good luck Open!

- Support because of this:

- Support

You applied for staff on another community one day ago showing you aren't serious about joining the staff team. If SMT or JMT would like proof of this i can provide a link privately but im not putting it on our forums

Edited 21 hours ago by Jimmy James

Edited by Rick Sanchez

On 3/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

You are a good guy from what I've seen in game and would be nice to see you in our staff team and help out! 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Very active. has a lot of friends on the server including me. But cant be a minge anymore when you get this t mod role if you do.

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

- Support

You applied for staff on another community one day ago showing you aren't serious about joining the staff team. If SMT or JMT would like proof of this i can provide a link privately but im not putting it on our forums

Edited by Jimmy James

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

- Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪