Atherea-Event Team App

༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻

In-Game Name: Atherea

SteamID STEAM_0:1:159026262

What is your ULX Rank?:user

What is your RP Rank?:MSGT JFTO Nu7, Senior Technician

What is your timezone?:Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Some light d&d along with running irl clubs.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I’m always coming up with good ideas and have had an extremely wide experience within the server, making me a good choice for rp events. My knowledge of science would be useful for rp along with my deep knowledge of scps, although admittedly I’m not as well read on tales. I’m extremely active and participate in several branches and understand what branches enjoy what. 

I know the map extremely well along with the spawn locations of all of the factions and as such would be good at choosing where to do things. 

I have memorized several sops in the server and have good memory so I would work well with the et guidelines. 

I would primarily be expected to do events but I would be happy to help people in game with problems should staff be unavailable. I would use My position of event team to the best of My ability in trying to enhance rp while giving people unique experiences.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The Church of the broken god would raid the foundation.

The church raid would be full of people with high armour and decent health. The goal of the church would be to capture as many researchers and technicians as they can while killing any medical staff they see.

The church wins if they get 5 techs/researchers to the helipad on the surface.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes

What is your favorite SCP? SCP 1000 Why? Scp 1000 ties into our world and in doing that accomplishes something a lot of other scp's don’t. The type of danger it presents is also very unique especially for a series two scp and is a good starting point for series two.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, Gamer6 said:

+/-support leaning +support 

+Active

+/- Weird format (doesn't affect my opinion)

- generic and confusing event in my opinion 

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons (Reapply in 2 weeks if you wish)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic