Warwinner

Warwinners Final GoodBye

Posted (edited)

As most of you know I just resigned from the community, but I want to give a formal goodbye to my favorite server, Military RP. I started my journey somewhere in 2017, when I joined I joined the USAF. A few weeks or so go bye and I joined the Navy, leaving the AF at the rank of Airmen First Class. I when on to reach the rank of Captain ( AKA Lieutenant Colonel, Navy ranks can be weird) At that time I got bored and left. About a year or 2 later I come back and join the Marines. I pushed through and reached a good rank of Commander, and then once again, I left. I came back for the finally time reinstated as a Major. At this point I realized that, my journey might sadly be coming to an end, and well, look where we are. I had a good run on Military RP. I served in many branches on both RU and US ( basically all of them except RN, RUMP, and RUDI ) And during my time, I made lots of memories and lots of friends. I'm going to miss all of you but there is one person I'm going to miss the most. As of now his name is General Brandon. Brandon has been with me through out my entire career. From back in the Navy when I was higher than him ( shocker ) and when I trained him for SEALS, all the way to this point now. Brandon, I always looked up to him as a brother because I knew, if something was wrong he would try to help and fix it. I'm going to miss ya man. But I guess its time for me to go, Its been hell of a ride with you all.

Goodbye,

-USMC FORECON SFO Major Warwinner

-RUAF 177Th MSGT Dairy

Edited by Warwinner

Posted (edited)

I never did agree with Pêrry on promoting you to CPT, but hey, you proved me wrong on that. Good work.

Edited by Androntel
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Androntel said:

I never did agree with Pêrry on promoting you to CPT, but hey, you proved me wrong on that. Good work.

Lol, idk even know how he did get CPT (jk, the same could be said for me tbh XD)

Nah, but War, we will miss you, you were my dad from the beginning when you adopted from Army core. You to me have really big meaning becuase weve had a good long while with another, some ups and downs yes, but still memorys. Good bye friend.

-Josh

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh
  • Sad 1

My color changer for my letters isnt working, and hasnt been for the past 3 weeks, I need help : ( .

Posted (edited)

And so the Chief of Sheriff returns to the supervisor's desk and relieves himself once again from the command he once lead. He eases then he shuffles through his pockets only to grab the badge for which titles him the Chief of Sheriff. He holds the badge with great struggle as the badge has given him much honor. With great resolution he made the ultimate decision and set his great badge on the cold hard desk. He stands firm and by the right hand, gives an unyielding salute as he turns to not yearn. As he opens the door and looks back, a big smile was given back whilst the light shines back.

It has been a pleasure Warwinner.

Edited by Mr. Hudson
  • Sad 2

U.S. General Hudson spacer.png

Former USN Commander May 5th-June 20th, 2017

1 hour ago, Mr. Hudson said:

And so the Chief of Sheriff returns to the supervisor's desk and relieves himself once again from the command he once lead. He eases then he shuffles through his pockets only to grab the badge for which titles him the Chief of Sheriff. He holds the badge with great struggle as the badge has given him much honor. With great resolution he made the ultimate decision and set his great badge on the cold hard desk. He stands firm and by the right hand, gives an unyielding salute as he turns to not yearn. As he opens the door and looks back, a big smile was given back whilst the light shines back.

It has been a pleasure Warwinner.

bro that actully hit pretty damn hard  man

• Sad 1

What a fine addition to the server you were, glad to have joined milrp/navy at the same time you did too. I'll see you around hopefully

-Syth

Nooooo Warwinner you better hop in TS and talk to me every now and then. I miss the good ol days with ya.

Retired PRP SA

DT PFC [Redacted] / Shock 1SG

On 3/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Androntel said:

God dam Andro..... dropin the heat.

Wow someone from 3 Years ago like me is finally giving up I feel old... Anyway RN was better then the USN

Former RN LTCMDR(Or whatever the fuck the Navy Equivlent to COL was) Ghosted

4 minutes ago, Ghosted said:

Wow someone from 3 Years ago like me is finally giving up I feel old... Anyway RN was better then the USN

Former RN LTCMDR(Or whatever the fuck the Navy Equivlent to COL was) Ghosted

Lies.

I understand the post is a bit old at this point, but I have realized I never left my condolences. Throughout firefights and one-run helicopter runs, it's been a helluva an honor serving by your side. One of the only Navy members I looked up to right beside Syth and Brandon. Thinking about it brings back some great memories, but it looks like this is goodbye. Thank you for your service. Aim High, and good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Former USN SEAL TEAM 3 LTJG Shadow

• Sad 1

~ Shadow ~  Noble 4 Operative A239 Emile; United States Army Delta Force Brigadier General

"The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Nemo Resideo.  Wardog Super Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, Androntel said:

Lies.

dude any navy is good, RU and US. If you were part of it you are a legend

On 3/26/2020 at 9:45 PM, Funkey said:

God dam Andro..... dropin the heat.

i know i was never a good navy officer anyways