Giovanni - False warn report

Blueprint

Your In-game: Scuffed Rangiatea (At the time)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192888807

The admin's name in-game: Giovanni

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Minging / FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571533336246222858/690418642990661672/unknown.png

Why do you think this warn was false: 

Well to start things off, I and another researcher were going around doing tests with these two d-classes, everything was going fine up until we meet this A1 (Believe the name was Zeus or something). We had just arrived in EZ. Once we got there we remember that as research jobs we aren't allowed in EZ. As we were leaving the A1 said: "go back to HCZ". Which we were already doing. As we were leaving he shot me in the back so that lead to me trying to tell him that I was leaving and I would report him. He still killed me so that lead to me reporting that guy for RDM. Once we got in the sit Giovanni listened to whatever I said about the A1 rdming. He then brought the A1. The A1 proceeded to say I was disobeying him and that it was a rightful kill. I objected that by saying that we were leaving but apparently Giovanni was already sold on the idea that I was minging (Running around EZ and whatever else he said) and believed the guy and returned him. He then issued the warn and as I was explaining that I didnt do anything wrong, he gagged me. After that he pretty much just told me I need to stop minging (No Idea what he was talking about) and that this sit was over. I tried to explain to him that even if I was breaking Research SOP that would not be a warning, just punishment on research of some sort. He just returned and never ungagged me. I have no clue why he was so sold on the idea that the kill was rightful but he thought he was doing the right thing.

Any extra information: I HAVE VIDEO OF ME GETTING KILLED AND THE SIT IF NEEDED! PM ON DISCORD @ Blueprint#7122

Edited by Blueprint

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

My side of the story 

In short the video was cut short not showing the part where I said return to HCZ or you will be terminated. Then I tried to cuff him to which he resisted and then he closed the door on me where the researcher is standing( I will upload the picture) Associate Researcher Andrew. You can clearly see the researcher and his name from Scuffed Rangiateas point of view.Also associate researchers can’t be in EZ or help Dr Bright 
Then Dr bright  proceeded to say “Run” to the d class after which I opened fire on them also the HCZ entrance was as in the opposite direction of where he was running when I had to shoot him after he resisted arrest and closed the door

Also I’m sorry where did I bodyblock again? I don’t see any body blocking 

Giovanni did his job and I’m disappointed at Scuffed Rangiatea for trying to minge and hurt other staff members position considering he himself is a staff member 

BD15CBB0-D5AA-4F00-8161-84237FA0D550.png

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

11 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

My side of the story 

In short the video was cut short not showing the part where I said return to HCZ or you will be terminated. Then I tried to cuff him to which he resisted and then he closed the door on me where the researcher is standing( I will upload the picture) Associate Researcher Andrew. You can clearly see the researcher and his name from Scuffed Rangiateas point of view.Also associate researchers can’t be in EZ or help Dr Bright 
Then Dr bright  proceeded to say “Run” to the d class after which I opened fire on them also the HCZ entrance was as in the opposite direction of where he was running when I had to shoot him after he resisted arrest and closed the door

Also I’m sorry where did I bodyblock again? I don’t see any body blocking 

Giovanni did his job and I’m disappointed at Scuffed Rangiatea for trying to minge and hurt other staff members position considering he himself is a staff member 

BD15CBB0-D5AA-4F00-8161-84237FA0D550.png

Anybody who reads this reply, he did try to cuff me, but that was before he even said anything I believe. It wouldn't have mattered because I was leaving anyway. Also, I didn't cut any part of that video except the end. I only started recording when it was happening.

- Support
For starters as Dr. Bright that researcher should not have been listening to you as I believe in their SOP it says they can lose their job for listening to Bright.
Also Dr. Bright is KOS in HCZ/EZ and also you aren't allowed in EZ.

1 minute ago, Blueprint said:

Anybody who reads this reply, he did try to cuff me, but that was before he even said anything I believe. It wouldn't have mattered because I was leaving anyway. Also, I didn't cut any part of that video except the end. I only started recording when it was happening.

Rektify has evidence of me doing /me writes return to HCZ or you will be terminated @Rektify

8970A2E1-55FF-4B1B-9D1B-12049BF3CC72.jpeg.388db86ddbe979550b96ecb608f7fd92.jpegSenior Researcher Isn’t allowed in EZ so Scuffed Rangiatea being a staff member broke the MOTD 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- Support, leaning -Support

A notice was brought up to me about one of my A1 recruits RDMing, making it both command and staff issues. I listened to Zeus's story about the situation and he DID tell Blueprint to leave using his /me's. Zeus then told me that Blueprint (as Dr bright) ran down the hallway towards Site Director's office, away from the closest HCZ-EZ entrance (ramp side). Blueprint, within the recorded video which is here: 

However, the video only shows the point to where he started getting shot. We can't see the beginning. Still, I  stand by my decision. Also, I'm pretty sure Bright in EZ is KOSable. 

Proof for Zeus.png

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, Rektify said:

+/- Support, leaning -Support

A notice was brought up to me about one of my A1 recruits RDMing, making it both command and staff issues. I listened to Zeus's story about the situation and he DID tell Blueprint to leave using his /me's. Zeus then told me that Blueprint (as Dr bright) ran down the hallway towards Site Director's office, away from the closest HCZ-EZ entrance (ramp side). Blueprint, within the recorded video which is here: 

However, the video only shows the point to where he started getting shot. We can't see the beginning. However, I lean towards my decision. Also, I'm pretty sure Bright in EZ is KOSable. 

Proof for Zeus.png

Really quick I want to clairfy, this report is not about the RDM thing. I just wanted to say what was going on before my warn. I still believe I got falsely warned.

I understand but Zeta came to me about this, reporting it as RDM. That was just my two cents. On top of that, I ALSO heard that you told the D class to run. As Dr Bright, that is still considered failrp since you are a researcher who's only interest is to be entertained with SCPs. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, Blueprint said:

Really quick I want to clairfy, this report is not about the RDM thing. I just wanted to say what was going on before my warn. I still believe I got falsely warned.

Dr Bright equals to a Senior Researcher and SR aren’t allowed in EZ so the warm for FailRP was justified 

Side Note: Please read your MOTD as it is most important duty of a staff member to know the MOTD like the back of his hand 

11 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Rektify has evidence of me doing /me writes return to HCZ or you will be terminated @Rektify

8970A2E1-55FF-4B1B-9D1B-12049BF3CC72.jpeg.388db86ddbe979550b96ecb608f7fd92.jpegSenior Researcher Isn’t allowed in EZ so Scuffed Rangiatea being a staff member broke the MOTD 

Please see this picture 

Former
|| 

I was Associate Researcher Andrew in this incident. Yes what I did was wrong, but I had nothing to do with this besides simply following Dr. Bright and watching as he brought D-Class around LCZ/HCZ/EZ. I was just following my friend around watching what he does and giving him access to areas. RP wise, what I did was against Researcher SOP (I believe, its been a while since I read it). OOC/Staff Wise, I did nothing wrong and against the rules (I believe, I dont remember seeing anything in the rules saying I cant let Dr. Bright into HCZ/EZ). I was just simply following, spectating, and allowing Dr. Bright into certain areas.

Edited by ArkCarbon

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

4 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Dr Bright equals to a Senior Researcher and SR aren’t allowed in EZ so the warm for FailRP was justified 

Side Note: Please read your MOTD as it is most important duty of a staff member to know the MOTD like the back of his hand 

Please see this picture 

Im not going to say anything else on this post after this. But either way this would be a research punishment or even a blacklist from Dr. Bright. Not a warn. I also did not tell them to run nor was I trying to let them escape. If I wanted them to escape I could have just let them go. Like I said tho this is my last reply on this thread. The only reply I will put is if its needed.

So let me say this (i was never involved here) the research cmd made it a thing where if a Dr. Bright violates the SOP, its fail RP, and what you did, was failrp, I.E going into EZ even though Dr. Bright is equal to a SR (as seen here) so i can see why Dr. Bright got warned for FailRP as it states as he is only equal to an SR and to go into EZ you must be a Foundation Doctor+. the lvl 3 card was removed from the class due to minges with bright. Dr. Bright was an entitled minge class and we got tired of him breaking the SOP so we decided to make it where if any Dr. bright player violated the SOP, you would get warned for failrp, as you are not following the SOP. So im going to be on -support image.png.0a25395fdb3e6ed78c4f507a45efdffe.pngdue to the fact that Dr. bright can't be in EZ and what the researcher did was against SOP wise. (reading the above comments i have seen that ark carbon was Andrew at this point so ill give him maybe a strike in research or just a verbal due to him listening to doctor bright or a possible demotion due to the fact that you should never listen to Bright if u value your job.) image.png.72141eeaa0bc27b620abb9ea2d24c9af.pngimage.png.54e85831ef3020d1d8e348ef3f127efa.png

and watching the video, he was trying to kill the d class, not Dr. bright. and a quick question for andrew (ark) can you confirm that you heard bright say Run to the d class or go to you?

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

@Costcotron1924ΔLike I said in my post up above, I have no absolute clue. I have to use my Monitor's speakers because my headphones are broken, this makes it hard to hear. I was kinda just spectating and not listening very well. So I cant really confirm if he did or did not.

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

Due to the fact that it is a donator job, Dr. Bright breaking the research SOP cannot be striked unless he is a part of research. This means breaking the SOP is a warn for FailRP. You clearly broke the SOP by going to EZ in the first place, let alone having an associate researcher bring you there with 3 d class. In the sit, you already had an attitude, then when I said I was going to warn you, you proceed to start screaming at me to the point where I have to gag you. When I warned you, you announced that you were a mod who had just bought gold, which meant that you forgot to inform an SMT about it before donating. This just made things worse as staff should know the rules better than anyone. I don't know what you were expecting when you said you were a moderator, however it decreased my opinion of you drastically, as it seemed you were trying to use your staff rank to get me to not warn you. (Also your name was scuffed rangiatea when you were playing as the monkey - really?)

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

If your staff and try get out of a warn by bringing up your staff rank I really do pray for you at night. 
-support 

not false going into EZ clearly braking fail rp. Also why I really commented on this is because of your name. Having the name “ scuffed rangiatea ” seems to me anyway immature. I understand joke names ect. however, having your name as another member of the community aswell as a smt member just isn’t professional for someone who is apart of the staff team. Being apart of the staff team means your ment to set standards by setting your name to something that doesn’t have anything to do with rp other members might think it’s alright since a staff member is doing it.

that is my opinion I think you just really just stick to rp names ect and not use joke names.

9 hours ago, Blueprint said:

He just returned and never ungagged me. 

Also I went to ungag him 3 minutes later, and he had already disconnected and was reconnecting to ungag himself

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

7 minutes ago, Jojo's Reference said:

Also I went to ungag him 3 minutes later, and he had already disconnected and was reconnecting to ungag himself

This just shows the immaturity on the part of Scuffed Rangiatea and this is not what should be expected of a moderator on the server.

Former
|| 

Please no more arguing GUYS. Stop going back and forth. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

20 minutes ago, Jojo's Reference said:

If this is true that would be counted as LTAP and that’s a bannable offense. I feel like smt should look into this as no staff member should ever LTAP. 

Denied

After reviewing the evidence and testimony above it is clear that there was evidence of misconduct that rose to the level of a warning. There is absolutely no reason to bring D-Class personnel into EZ, additionally, Dr. Bright is bound by the Research SOP. Failure to follow a branch's SOP that you fall under constitutes a failure to follow an order from a superior, which is considered FailRP. This warning will remain on your record.

Secondarily, a warning has been issued to the second researcher who was in EZ assisting this player getting into areas that he was not allowed to go into for FailRP as well.

Both of these players are staff members who should know that it is an expectation as a staff member they are to remain professional and comply with the MOTD and their branch SOPs at all times.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021