• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:
Sinnik

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Sinnik

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:22022353

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes. I was a mod on one other gmod server (superiorservers darkrp) for a short period of time. However, I have a myriad of experience as staff/administration on other mediums. I have owned and co-administrated a now defunct Minecraft server with over 40 daily active users at it's peak, which was attached to, and run in conjunction with a discord-based gaming community that had over 300 active users, which I also co-owned.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on SCP-RP on February 14th.

What date did you make your forums account?

February 22nd.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
None.
 image.thumb.png.0e842abbde65e5465460ac7a57552624.png

Have you donated?

I have.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

I am not. 

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

I have, yes.

Timezone:

EST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because of the following reasons: I am extremely dedicated to this server. Since starting on Feb 14th, I have been extremely active. I have logged over 1 week and 2 days worth of playtime, playing nearly everyday, for at least five hours each day. I love this community and want to do my best to help it grow and improve in any way I can. I know the rules quite well. I have a good amount of staff experience. I am mature and I am good at diffusing difficult situations. In real life, I have worked in customer service for over a decade, so I am quite experienced in dealing with people and solving problems in a way that insures that everyone is happy. Additionally, I believe my experience in SCP-RP as a member of Security low-command has helped me to become a good leader, role-model and commander in-game. I deal with issues that arise in Security as fairly as possible to all parties involved, and I strive to be honest and forthcoming with people who need to be punished for their actions so as to help them learn from their mistakes.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would bring the person who requested the staff sit, and get a full situation report from them. After which, I would bring the offending player. If they immediately start cursing at me, I would do my best to attempt to reason with the player and implore them to calm down. If they did, I would then check the logs, verify whether or not they've committed MRDM. I would then verbally inform of the rules they have broken, and subsequently give them their formal warning, then request a higher rank to give them the appropriate ban for their actions. If they did not calm down, however, and continually disrespected me, I would gag them while I give them their formal warning, both for MRDM as well as staff disrespect, and finally, I would request a higher ranked staff member to apply their ban. 

Edited by Sinnik

+Support

- App is well done

- Has 0 warns 

- Very active

- Q16 is pretty well done

I believe sinnik will make a great staff member

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- App is well done

- Has 0 warns 

- Very active

minge 😛

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/20/2020 at 1:21 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- App is well done

- Has 0 warns 

- Very active

• Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/20/2020 at 1:21 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- App is well done

- Has 0 warns 

- Very active

We both know I want you to have a chance ❤️ 

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 3/20/2020 at 2:21 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

- App is well done

- Has 0 warns 

- Very active

Yeah Fully agree with this and he is also a good security command member 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png