Chimeiric - Player Report

MiniLeopard

Your in game name: Mini

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47644701

The player's in game name: Exp Tech Chimeiric

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:39073395

What did the player do: I was just walking in the LCZ and he killed me and then tried to kill someone else for no reason.

Evidence (required): Video/Screenshot

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn for 1xRDM 1xARDM or a demotion in tech (I don't really mind)

Any extra information: I tried making a sit but no-one would take it

Proof1: https://i.gyazo.com/ddd9a4b725cc16f32dc9bddfe0de53eb.jpg
Proof2: https://streamable.com/8sljy

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

Video shows clear evidence

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support

Obvious proof, but you said "or Demotion in Tech", this is a player report. This is outside of roleplay, you would report it to Tech Command if you want an RP punishment.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

17 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+/- Support

Obvious proof, but you said "or Demotion in Tech", this is a player report. This is outside of roleplay, you would report it to Tech Command if you want an RP punishment.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Accepted

Thank you for the report. This player will be receiving a warning for RDM x1, ARDM x1, and FailRP. Experienced Technicians are not allowed to carry automatic weapons per the technician SOP.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021