SCP 912 Combat Abilities Test

Lore Name:Yarmen
SCP:912

Question / Idea: Can SCP 912 Detain Or Defeat Three Individuals Who Are Aggressive?

Background Research:912 only uses force when targets of 912 are aggressive or resist arrest.

Hypothesis:912 will be able to restrain all three individuals with ease

Observations (What Happened During Test):Three D class, one armed with a wrench, were told to attack SCP 912. When they attacked 912 used his baton in an attempt to neutralize all targets. However, The D class had managed to brake 912 apart using there fist and the wrench.  The D Class themselves only had minor bruises after the test. 912 was not damaged and was put back together.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion: SCP 912 combat capabilities was far weaker then I had thought. Due to this I would recommend not letting SCP 912 be used for dealing with D Class alone since he is unable to combat them so easily. His Combat Abilities seem lower than that of an OFC.                                      

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:No, SCP 912 Combat Abilities is lower then I have thought.

Edited by Private Marksmen

Score: 45/100 

Grade: F-

Lore: 20/20 

912 kills D-Class and/or detains them.

Creativity: 0/20

We already know 912 can defend himself from multiple trespassers 

Presentation: 5/20 

You didn't even really add anything special than just follow the format.

Writing: 20/40

Minor issues like forgetting to put an uppercase C for D Class but there's barely anything.

Sub-Standard

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium