• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Springs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Current Rank: lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7 https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198869841053

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel I should be promoted to the rank of Captain for a great amount of reasons. one I am pretty active and I'm always getting on when I can and when I am needed I also feel I have shown a lot of dedication to the PD I feel this has been shown by me making it to most meetings and trying to give my best feed back to officers. I also think I am mature and respectful to every one I also try to put my best effort in when on the LT Job and be as helpful to the other officers as possible. if I do receive the rank of Captain I promise to be responsible with this rank and only use it for the benefits of my fellow officers I will not abuse the power of this rank and will not put other officers down by using this rank. I also feel I deserve this rank I think I have put in hard work when on the job and have tried my absolute best to befit and help with the Police department as much as possible. I really do think I am ready for Captain for the following I am active, I am mature and responsible, I am very dedicated, I strive to help the police department.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Active

Active on the forums

Hard-working

Helps officers when they need it

Meets requirements

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-support

-not active

-minge

-not really a leader

+helps PD members that need help

as much as i wanted to +support there are some prob that needed to be pointed out

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+/- Support

+Good Guy
+Has potential
+Helps PD members when its needed
+/- Activity should be more
-Mingy at times
-Can be immature at times

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

8 hours ago, Asuka said:

-Support
+Good Guy
+Has potential
-Mingy at times

If you improve Activity a bit more, and be less mingy at some times I would 100% +Support this

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Asuka said:

+/- Support

+Good Guy
+Has potential
-Mingy at times

+/- Support

As others have stated, I feel like you could improve upon your activity and possibly maturity just a smidge, but other than that you have my support.

Good luck Springs!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 3/20/2020 at 3:06 PM, Asuka said:

+/- Support

+Good Guy
+Has potential
-Mingy at times

15 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

As others have stated, I feel like you could improve upon your activity and possibly maturity just a smidge, but other than that you have my support.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/20/2020 at 11:35 AM, Zage said:

-Support

Very disrespectful To Higher-ups

Not mature

Not the best leader 

can be mingy

and activity could be better

Definetly needs to improve a lot before I think he should be a CPT.

Also only really on during PD Meetings as of what I have seen.

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

On 3/20/2020 at 11:35 AM, Zage said:

-Support

Very disrespectful To Higher-ups

Not mature

Not the best leader 

can be mingy

and activity could be better

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.