General Borealis

Your Name :  Borealis

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:104122521

Your  Rank :  Janitorial Management

What is your Level? : 67

Which command member gave you permission? : Cornbread

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : 9

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : Senior

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? :  I believe that i am fit for MMF because i am always (or at least attempting to be)  the first responder to cleaning calls. I believe that i have the dedication it takes to help assist everyone to keep the foundation safe. MMF is an opportunity for me to show what i can do in and for this branch. With me now starting to record patrols, it could be useful when there are events of where its too much for a small group and assist for unplanned things

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? : MMF's purpose is to assist MTF in fights between D Class who have made it to EZ or CI. Janitors are too far to be able to get to the mess in time so we are the first to clean the mess by cleaning blood, guts, bullet shells. We are also the ones who are prepared to deal with whatever is thrown at us

Former Assistant Head Of Maintenance & Engineering

You're a winner kid, don't you ever forget that.

ACCEPTED

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector