SCP - 912 Is Bad

Private Marksmen

912 is bad. I found this out after playing with him for a long time. The reason why 912 is bad is that he is basically a somewhat bullet sponge guard with only a stun stick and is restricted to arresting first then using lethal force when they resist arrest. SCP 912 is not above security he is below them. One Security officer can do a better job at dealing with D boys and he might even have a higher chance at surviving threats like armed D class or CI then 912.

912 is only allowed to arrest anyone who has a weapon out and are not foundation personnel so unless he sees D boys have weapons out he can't do anything to them. Even if he does see them with a weapon out he has to arrest first. If they resist arrest then he can beat them to death. Now that 250 health and armor might sound cool until you realize you only have a melee. This melee aint that good. Sure it bypasses armor but your gonna get wiped by CI and D class don't get armor [I think] so it does not matter that much.

A guy with a gun will take a lot less damage than a guy with a melee since he can shoot from a distance and use cover while the melee guy has to rush in and take a lot of blows. I have found that 912 might be able to take 3 scavengers and when it comes you guns he can take on one guy with a pistol. Though I found myself getting killed by one scavenger. Even if he defeats them he will take a lot of damage and since nobody can heal you that means you gotta die to get all your armor and HP back. Meanwhile, an officer can take on one or two pistol boys or 4 scavengers. He may be damaged a lot by it but he can be healed and buy his armor back.

I remember this one time where there was a group of D boys. I saw one guy with a weapon and tried to arrest them. One of the D boys brought out a pistol and just shot away all my health and armor and killed me so I might be wrong about him taking on one gunmen. If there was an officer in that situation he would have probably killed some of them before dying since a lot of them had guns. Heck an OFC could take on those hammer or scythes boys better since you HAVE to get close to fight him but the OFCs don't. Good luck with that using that blue dildo.

Ok, why not use security as support. Nope. Friendly Fire. Big Problem. You're more likely to catch the bullets for the D class than actually help.

912 I believe is just a free easy version of gensec OFC. Your 527 but can be killable and can arrest D class but they'll probably kill you anyway. The thing is I don't know how to improve him. My last suggestion to improve him was denied and now I can't think of anything else. At best he can be used as test and I don't like test. Comment down below what you think. No Poll This time. Maybe I'm talking out of my ass. When I talk to players on the server they seem to agree with me and you can't deny that players haven't been playing. He's becoming a dead job. I only played him to see what is wrong with him.

Anyway, have a good afternoon. 

• Bread locked this topic