Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:

5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?:

Eastern Standard (US)

How many Warns do you have?:

2 Inactive Warns on Military

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

These several weeks as a Lieutenant I've learned a lot about what Low Command does and how I can be an effective member of the team. I've seen the ups and downs of being Command. I've been able to participate in meetings and training which shows me what really goes on behind the scene. This behind the scene experience has given me a new light of PD and what we need to do to improve our faults and continue to maintain our strengths. To work on these faults and strengths we constantly need to communicate ideas and with the entirety of PD. As a Captain I will be in a better place to work with other officers by calling meetings if needed and it would also allow another Lieutenant spot to open so we can even have fresh perspectives. I also believe I have kept up my promise of professionalism mentioned in my Lieutenant application and as a Captain I will continue to uphold these values. I also believed I have improved at least a little bit during these past several weeks. For example I have been able to establish a standard for myself on how I myself as a Command member needs to step in and how to deal with these situations appropriately. Finally as stated previously if you decide to entrust me with the promotion to Captain I promise to continue to represent the values and expectations of PD Low Command and continue to work with other command members to improve the department based on what we have learned recently.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

Yes

Once again I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to read this application and consider me for Captain. Have a nice day.

+/- 

- great guy

- good app

- I was told that applying that basically 1 month is not really that long time and you need more time 

Good luck   

EDIT: Full +support Good luck 

Edited by springs.exe
  • Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Active

Active on the forums

Kind

Mature

Hard-working

Meets requirements

Edited by TheJayden
  • Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- 

+mature 

-not super active but not to bad.

• Thanks 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Good app

Good guy

Mature

Friendly

Supportive to our officers

Respects highers

Ready for Captain

COL Eternity

On 3/19/2020 at 8:31 PM, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

+/- 

+mature 

-not super active but not to bad.

Now I do not agree with bluebird on the activity your other time is on staff witch should count for PD time LOL good luck 

CPT Tayson Terry 1L27 

• Like 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 3/20/2020 at 12:22 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Good app

Good guy

Mature

Friendly

Supportive to our officers

Respects highers

Ready for Captain

COL Eternity

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.