• NO

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Rich 1L29

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177363537

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard 

How many Warns do you have?: 2 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I am ready to progress to the next rank in Rockford PD for a number of reasons. As a lieutenant, I tried my best to grow a good reputation, with not only other command members, but the entire community. I made sure to never abuse my power of being low command and overall keep a very professional and calm demeanor, whenever I interacted with other citizens or fellow officers. As a low command member, I still trained cadets, supervised trainings, responded to calls, and did what every officer should do as well as supervising and fulfilling the roles and expectations of a low command member. I believe that I am ready to take the next step and go on to be a Captain. With the captain rank, I will be able to still do what I was doing before, such as, supervising trainings, dealing with situations, promoting and or demoting when needed and overall adding my thoughts and suggestions as to how PD can be improved. I believe that I have dealt with a great number of situations and got great experience as a LT to be able to advance to captain. I will be able to use my previous experience to help not only new PD members and supervisors, but also new LT’s. As a Captain, I will be trusted with the power to promote CPL’s to SGT’s. With that being said, with all the experience I have gotten in training and supervising, I believe I am ready to take on that responsibility. As a Captain, I will not only promote officers to the rank of entry level supervisor when they earn it, but I will ensure that I train them and reassure to everyone that this new SGT is ready to be a supervisor. As a captain, I will do my best to suggest more policies and ideas to my higher ups just as I have done as a LT. I will continue to serve the community with the best of my ability. I will stay humble and respectful to the entire community. And I will make sure, just as I have as a LT, that I will be the best captain the I can be and leave a positive impact in this department. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

Edited by richp90xxx

PD Major, EMS Captain

+ Support

-Active
-Good Guy
-Knows how to do his job and do it right
-Wants to improve the department
-Knows the rules 

Hope you get the promotion

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Massive + Support (Haven't done one of them in years)

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

Overall Rich is a good member of our PD Command who strives for greatness in our department.

COL Eternity

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

+Support

Professional

Kind

Hard-working

Active

Meets requirements

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

39 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

Overall Rich is a good member of our PD Command who strives for greatness in our department.

COL Eternity

Good luck 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support

-active

-mature

-fit for captain

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

18 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Active
-Good Guy
-Knows how to do his job and do it right
-Wants to improve the department
-Knows the rules 

Hope you get the promotion

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

17 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

COL Eternity

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 3/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, EternityAgar said:

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

COL Eternity

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, EternityAgar said:

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

COL Eternity

CPT Tayson Terry 1L27

• Like 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 3/19/2020 at 5:21 PM, EternityAgar said:

Active

Nice guy

Knows how to do his job

Long time as LT

Mature 

Ready for Captain.

COL Eternity

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.