Late night staff

CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

we need to start getting/accepting staff that are on later in the night I’m sick of this “mingle hour” I’m applying once I get my hours up cause this is ridiculous I got 4-5 people warned last night (1 guy rdm x3, another 5x fail rp player dis and other stuff)it’s a lot of rdm and cop bait and a ton of other stuff when need more staff on later there shouldn’t be a “minge hour” and last night was one of the first times staffs really been on that late

Edited by CPL/SWATCDT Open 1D56/XC01

I try but I can only do so much. If you got members that want to be staff that can be online late. Please tell them to apply b/c I don't really see any. Also UK members too.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I understand it may be frustrating when no staff is on but I highly suggest recording when your on that late at night.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

13 hours ago, TheJayden said:

I understand it may be frustrating when no staff is on but I highly suggest recording when your on that late at night.

Yea i do ive gotten a lot of people reported for stuff

14 hours ago, Matthew said:

I try but I can only do so much. If you got members that want to be staff that can be online late. Please tell them to apply b/c I don't really see any. Also UK members too.

i dmed you abt this whole thing can you check it out

I understand where your coming from. However, it is up to people if they want to apply, no matter their time zones they don’t get “special” treatment as such they would still have trough the application proses. If they play late night that’s good and I do agree we need more late night staff, but it’s up to those people to apply and ensure that they follow all the requirements and guidelines. 

minge hour is the best times

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

What timezone is this? And how late does this 'minge hour' occur? 

likee 11pm to 2-3 am depending if a staff member gets on

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

13 minutes ago, Hannah said:

minge hour is the best times

likee 11pm to 2-3 am depending if a staff member gets on

It is the best time ever

Presidents can bomb Iran 

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Head Admin
22 hours ago, Jayden said:

The best thing to do is record and then make player reports, so that the minges don't get away with what they are doing.

this helps a lot so people don't get away with anything

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 3/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, Max Holland said:

I understand where your coming from. However, it is up to people if they want to apply, no matter their time zones they don’t get “special” treatment as such they would still have trough the application proses. If they play late night that’s good and I do agree we need more late night staff, but it’s up to those people to apply and ensure that they follow all the requirements and guidelines. 

I would like also to say that we have lives. I understand that we are here to staff the server(s) but it is voluntary. Now, do not get me wrong- I love it. But things like sleep and dates, school, etc come first. Usually, when it is minge hour, staff aren't on because they are sleeping or doing other activities. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

17 hours ago, Ender said:

I would like also to say that we have lives. I understand that we are here to staff the server(s) but it is voluntary. Now, do not get me wrong- I love it. But things like sleep and dates, school, etc come first. Usually, when it is minge hour, staff aren't on because they are sleeping or doing other activities. 

yea ik im not saying everyone and if you cant i completely understand but i do see/talk too some staff that can get on later at nights and definitely help but yea i completely understand having a life and stuff