ST GLDL Marshmallow's 2nd LT Application

Marshmallow Purple

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST GLDL SSGT Marshmallow 4798

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:94066606

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes i always have it open.

4.How long have you been on the server: around half a year on Imperial but 2 years on Gaminglight in general.

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 Proof: https://gyazo.com/2ab8807ce1fe26121c5ba4c1b4be41ce

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: To better lead STs, Command NCO's since most are innactive, Demote Minges and Help my fellow Officers.

7.What Timezone are you?: Eastern Standard Time.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  Pretty good since i do many trainings and i am always offering to help other officers with documents or situations.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am one of the most active NCOs and i do what a good NCO should do.

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support
+Active
+Takes initiative
+Leads ST's
+Holds periodic Training/PT
+Keeps the minges in check

+/- Don't ever see too many gladiators being trained

Edited by Monaco

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan