report James M- Denied

Ponik

So after I said “Ok I have decided you broke Fear Rp and you have been on the sever enough for me to formal warn you” He said F off and turned around. I took it as he said it to me then added Staff Diss. 

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

12 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support Yeah, no. You tell staff to F off and you can get warned for staff diss

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support Yeah, no. You tell staff to F off and you can get warned for staff diss

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

as someone who has beeen warned for this previously, -support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I just wanted to say yes I said f off, but I didn’t want to tell the admin, I said so because I was given a report for what happened by chance I didn’t want to insult the administrator because I know what you can get a reprimand for that.

19 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

- This is more of a warn appeal

- Pointless staff report

- Telling staff to f*ck off is most definitely staff disrespect

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

-Support

- Pointless staff report

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

- Pointless staff report

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

Telling a staff member to "F Off" is not smart to do. This server has the rule of common sense, would you tell an administrator of a job your working at to "F Off"

If the staff member took this offensively, then he has all his rights to warn you, it depends on the player. If they take it offensively and make a report of it or warn you for it, its completely valid. 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, EternityAgar said:

-Support

- Pointless staff report

agreed 

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

+support
'F off' isn't disrespectful... it just an aggressive manor of talking which can be taken the wrong way by individuals. 

When I was a T-Mod in the very start, I warned someone for staff diss because they told me to 'F off' and the appeal got accepted
(this is more of  warn appeal though)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 3/19/2020 at 6:20 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

- Pointless staff report

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI