Warwinners Community Resignation

Dairy

During my time with GamingLight I have played on two servers, made lots of friends, and have donate over $500. I have made a lot of good memories here, even though i briefly left about two times ( resignations from Milrp). I have stayed here for 3 years and over that time I finally learned the meaning of good things always come to an end. And well I guess this good thing has just come to a end for me.  I wish it didn't have to end but sooner or later it would have still happened. I will miss you all and some people more than others ( you know who you are ).  And to everyone who made my stay here fun, i just want to thank you because these servers have helped me through a lot sometimes. And how could I forget Zeeptin. Without him, this amazing community would probably never have been created, so......... Thank you Zeeptin. As i move on I wish all of you old player that have been around for ages now good luck in the future, and to the relatively new player, you guys will have some amazing times, meet some amazing people, and have some amazing memories.

Goodbye,

Warwinner

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

Bye War, you will always be with us and in our hearts. Have a happy life. Military RP will never forget you.

-Pheonix

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

Bye war ill miss u on militaryrp ❤️

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic