Monacos T-Mod App

Monaco

1.  What is your in-game name?: ST Major Monaco, Apprentice II Monaco, Shock PFC Monaco
  2. What is your steam name?: Kaiser WAfflez
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:98179331
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I have been Staff for over a month on 2 servers and have been invited to join Staff teams on 5 servers that never opened.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): On imperial RP at the Start of 2020
  6. What date did you make your forums account?: January 8, 2016
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Darth
  8. How many warns do you have on the Server?: 36; but first let me explain. I have had no warns after joining imperial RP and only have so many from 2015 on the old Military RP server when I was younger and less mature. and since then the warnings system broke crossing over to Imperial RP to where I have multiple warns for the same single incident
  9. What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod
  10. Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes
  11. You will be tested on it: Understood
  12. Timezone: Pacific Standard
  13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): My experience being with staff has taught me many valuable lessons on what to do and what not to do so I won't be going in blind on the job. I am not nor do I think I am the greatest and most worthy staff member that must be excepted but I do believe I am more qualified than others considering my experience. I am fun and free-flowing when it is appropriate but I will get serious when the time is needed and I do get abrasive when events start to go chaotic. That being said I am not rude or mean and only get serious when people disrespect/attack others, challenge authority, or those who just need to hear me loud and clear. I always hear both sides of the story without pointing fingers until I can make a decision that best represents the evidence presented to me.
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If they refuse to listen to me or are to busy cussing at me I have a staff member of a higher position gag them (assuming I don't have those permissions), explain to them everything they did wrong and hand out all punishments I can hand out, then ask a staff member of a higher position that can hand out the 5-day ban (assuming that is the punishment still used up to date) stated in the Staff Handbook.

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan