1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Inmate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPL though I have been a MSG

Have you donated to the server?: yes  $350

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: O I believe

How much time do you have on the server?: about 3 months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would say not very well but I am constantly looking up new lore I have bad memory

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be able to help the server more than I currently am able to

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: because I have a serious RP and OOC mind set I try to be honest at all times

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes currently I am a Darth

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: slightly

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: a on ship event would be like a merchant or rebel boarding party, a off ship would be were we would change the map to a different one to carry out a mission like recapturing a base or extracting a naval officer from rebel forces.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes One command would be !give Rebel Keys

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I have not figured this on out

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes and I fully understand them and will always refer to it before asking another gammaster

Edited by bullet magnet

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  :Sun Tzu