Swanson's CI Application

Ron Swanson

In-game Name: Swanson

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:59643917

DiscordID: Gamer Mad#6877

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I would say 9/10. I know a decent amount of the SCPs and what they do, I also know about the stories behind a decent amount of SCPs and the foundation. I also know about the founding of the CI.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have always found CI to be a very interesting and fun group to be in, they always appear to be having a good time and all of the CI I have interacted with are very nice, regardless of you being on 2 different sides. I have been captured by CI on two different occasions, both of them turned out to be amazing and enjoyable experiences regardless of me being tied up and strapped to a chair, on an island for about 5 minutes. The entire time I was on that chair I was talking and just having fun with the CI who captured me, while it may not have been the most serious of RP it was the most enjoyable type of RP. If I would be able to give someone else an amazing time like that I would be happy, whether it's just having a fun time and doing a more casual raid or saving D class from the foundation, I would love every second of it as a CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am very good at the combat in Gmod and I know my way around the facility very well. I can switch inbetween serious RP and non serious RP very well, joking one second to being as serious as needed in a second. I know the way most MTF act or operate in most situations as I got to a SGT rank in E11 before quitting. And while most people see CI as a group of people that just mindlessly shoot anything they see, I see an enjoyable RP experience that I know I could fit in and act the part in.

How active can you be? I can get on 7 days a week, my times each day vary as I might have things to do but I am very very active otherwise.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Ron Swanson