Vindertech's Resignation (48 Hour Notice)

Vindertech

Hey guys, if you've read the title, then you probably know what's gonna happen.
I'm resigning.

I'm resigning because 1: I'm not getting active enough.
2: I'm sort of struggling in stuff and I can't seem to be on ST.
3: I'm probably going to leave ImperialRP and that I'm, also leaving Naval.
4: I'm sad and I can't see how to make things better, since I got a lot of irl work to do too.

I hope everyone understands what I'm going through and I hope everyone to stay happy and have a good time on the ST Battalion.

Bakka: You're a good commander and I'm happy you're doing things right for the battalion, and I hope to see you soon.
Camden: You're a great person and I hope you make it to commander, and I hope you do the right things, I hope to see you soon.
Alpha: I know we don't talk much, but I got to say you do great work as a Colonel and I hope to see you as a vice commander, I hope to see you soon.
Void: I know  we also don't talk much but I do know you're a good ST and I hope you will do better and do well, I hope to see you soon.
Monaco: You're also a great person, and I hope you stay positive on ST and make it to whatever rank you're achieving, and I wish you good luck on Heavy, I hope to see you soon.
Crow: You we're a amazing ST commander, and you're a good (reserved) colonel currently, and you do make the right decisions, I hope to see you soon.
Matrix: You're a great ST, I hope you do well Scout and I wish you good luck too, I hope to see you soon.
Reaper: You're a good trooper and a good person too, good luck on ST and stay good, I hope to see you soon.

If I didn't get your name, and I just want to say stay on the good side and good luck on what you're trying to achieve on Stormtrooper, or really any other rank.       

And I promise, if I do return, I will become a better person, see ya later. ST Captain Vindertech 7696 signing off...

-Signed Vindertech.

Edited by OchandM

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man