Zerg's Support Team Application

Zerg

In-Game Name:  Zerg

Steam Name:  [GL] Luke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432389919

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? yes, i am a Admin & Event Team on Police Role play 

How often are you on Team Speak? everyday 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  I want to join the support team because, I am a very active and mature person when it comes to anything staff related, and non staff relation things, i am active all the time and can help in any situations, and i am very helpful to anyone that needs it! Moreover, i am on the server a lot, when i am on the server i am always in team speak so why not use that activity to good use. Also, Support team is very important to Team speak and is the first person you meet when you join the Team Speak, and i want to be that person that help you with any problems you may face or have. I also want to show i am very invested in the server and want to help anyone and everyone i can. Thus i feel i am very responsible, mature, And active enough to apply for the Support Team

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am very active and i can be very helpful to anyone that needs my help!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello i am Zerg, what seems to be the problem today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? i have, and i will

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

21 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

1. Knows how to treat others.
  2. Understands the rules and know the difference between right and wrong.
  3. Friendly nerd ❤️

good luck bud.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

19 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+support 

Knows how to treat others.

Understands the rules and know the difference between right and wrong.

Friendly nerd 

good luck bud.

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:47 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

1. Knows how to treat others.
  2. Understands the rules and know the difference between right and wrong.
  3. Friendly nerd ❤️

good luck bud.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic