MiKeY's and Calamity's Staff One Year Anniversary

Calamity

MiKeY's and Calamity's Staff

One Year Anniversary

spacer.png

Exactly one year ago @[GL] Mikey and I went together to participate in staff interviews on PoliceRP!

From that we were Trial Moderators, one-year later we are SuperAdmins for the server/community that we loved dearly,

Together we went through interesting times, some struggles, and problems, and here we here a year later. We Survived!

Mikey, you are an amazing friend that anyone would ask for. Thanks for being my friend, you are one of the things that makes my roleplay experience amazing.

We are seriously brothers in arms, and we have been through everything together on the server! We grew so much since we were T-Mods XD

• Laughing 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

that is the most gamer thing ever

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 minute ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Bro i'm still a Tmod🤔

well unfortunately Yes we have just been telling you you are a super admin

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

25 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

that is the most gamer thing ever

Work on your spelling it’s spelled gaymer

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

4 minutes ago, th3 said:

Gouge my eyes out please

bruh

and @[GL] Mikey ur gaymer vro

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

i see my text screen :3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

what does anniversary mean

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

That is lovely. Soon it will be my 1 year anniversary as snr admin

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

You guys are real gaymers also I did some big gaymer math and here’s what I got. I joined the community 9 months ago and have been staff for 5 months. Sooo.. I am no where near that milestone of 1 year for staff. Hopefully I do stay in staff in the future and hit that milestone!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison