Disabling 1048-A Until Swep Fixed - Denied

Matricies

What you want to see? - Disabling 1048-A until the range on his swep is fixed or we find another swep.

Why should we add it? - I don't think Im the only one who gets annoyed when 1048-A is trying to breach or uses his scream and gets killed half-way across the map. Its highly aggravating, especially when hes not even breached. I've been killed as far as the HCZ/EZ elevator when he was still in his containment chamber on the upper level of HCZ and some people have been killed in the medbay area. He needs to be disabled for a bit until we find a suitable replacement or are able to modify the range.

What are the advantages of having this? - 173 has some glitchy swep issues as well, but at least he only kills 1 person when it happens not damaging multiple people across the map. This would prevent some issues such as when your trying to feed an SCP in the HCZ and his scream eliminates all your D class or your squad.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation

Links to any content -

Possible Replacement  - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882082976&searchtext=1048

+support

With breads scp changes 1048-a will be prominent in lcz. The damage it'll do will be scary. The range is kinda mad. Definitely needs a little look-see,.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+Support, certainly now that his scream can effectively 1 shot most people.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/-SUPPORT

I've been killed in 682s cell while I was doing a test, and have no idea where he was still. Probably in his cell. This is an issue, but disabling 1048-A would make 1048 effectively useless and non-playable. I suggest just finding another swep instead of disabling it.

-Zeta