Extending The RCF Sub-Branch - Denied

Gunther

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

What do you want to see? - I want to see RCF become a bigger and more involved branch. I want to see it to where RCF has 3 new classes, one for each rank group: CPL, NCO, WO-CPT, RCF Commanders-MAJ+.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPL would be the current RCF job, same health, and armor.
All NCO's would have a new job class, more health, and armor, new weapons, and different model to differentiate rank. 
All WO-CPT would have the same things, same reasons.
And the MAJ+ and the RCF Commanders would have a special class which has the most health, most armor, and ditto everything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we add it? - RCF was designed to be an MTF-type branch when MTF could not be available. As of recent in the following months, the activity from MTF has diminished and is much smaller than it once was. RCF is a rather large branch, always has been and gets numbers on every day. Due to lack of activity from MTF, I would like to work Eli and the Gensec High Command in creating and turning RCF into a larger sub-branch, adding new jobs, new incentives for Gensec to join RCF. We had a ranking structure in the past but was cut after former HOS Twosix removed it, though despite what Twosix says, RCF was an active branch when those ranks were in play. I want to revive that level of engagement by adding new jobs for Gensec to play on as they rank up through Gensec. This new addition is not meant to replace MTF as a branch but fill in for it until MTF Command can bring their numbers back up.

What are the advantages of having this? - RCF will become the substitute main fighting force against CI and SCPs until MTF gets their numbers up again, Gensec will have increased reason to join RCF and work towards being promoted in Gensec.

Who is it mainly for? - RCF/Gensec

Links to any content - 

Everytime I tell RCF to flag up to help contain a SCP in LCZ when MTF are stretched, no-one does it. Fix it please.

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

19 hours ago, Fool said:

Alright so give people no reason to Join Nu7. 

Gotcha 

20 hours ago, [CCG] Camo said:

RCF isn't a SUB-Branch as of right now, it's more along with the likes of GENSEC Sniper or Riot Control. It's very unorganized and NEEDS a change, I don't know about making a huge update this fast

+/- support

Though I like this idea, the execution seems flawed here, RCF may need a change but intervening with MTF this heavily may not be the right path. 

Maybe a more subtle approach with a less huge amount of update.

insert cliched signature 

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

So what, we're just supposed to do nothing? It's not Gensec or RCF's job to get people interested in MTF, that the job of the MTF Commanders. Again, this isn't a long term solution, this is just temporary until MTF can get their activity back to CONSISTENT NUMBERS. However, until then, RCF will have to fill in for MTF while they get their stuff sorted out.

Honestly. With all respect, you have a great heart and great idea. But I highly feel this isn’t needed. You’re basically saying, that igneous will have to temporarily increase rcf, only to later on remove it whenever MTF activity is raised up. 
what you guys CAN do to help mtf is if you guys actually have patrols around LightContainment. Like seriously, in my honest opinion, if you guys have people covering light containment zone, mtf activity may go up.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

2 minutes ago, Skela said:

Honestly. With all respect, you have a great heart and great idea. But I highly feel this isn’t needed. You’re basically saying, that igneous will have to temporarily increase rcf, only to later on remove it whenever MTF activity is raised up. 
what you guys CAN do to help mtf is if you guys actually have patrols around LightContainment. Like seriously, in my honest opinion, if you guys have people covering light containment zone, mtf activity may go up.

Well, this update would also help us when CI comes, if this does get denied I may make a suggestion post buffing RCF as a whole.

• Laughing 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

Well, this update would also help us when CI comes, if this does get denied I may make a suggestion post buffing RCF as a whole.

I already limit how much CI can raid D-block. Also didn’t y’all just buffed? You can’t do MTF job. MTF job is MTF job, you guys goals should be protecting D-Block & lightcontainment. You guys aren’t meant to be better then CI. 

4 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Also I believe you’re overstepping your boundaries trying to do HighCommand job with branch updates. I’m already been talking to your deputy about CI & GENSEC relations and I believe what we got so far is already working. YOURE not  always meant to win, everyone win, everyone loses, just deal with it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

18 minutes ago, Skela said:

Also I believe you’re overstepping your boundaries trying to do HighCommand job with branch updates. I’m already been talking to your deputy about CI & GENSEC relations and I believe what we got so far is already working. YOURE not  always meant to win, everyone win, everyone loses, just deal with it.

I'm not overstepping anything, I've already talked to Killaz and Eli about this idea before making a suggestion post. I am after all the Vice Commander of RCF and it's my job to make RCF a branch people become interested in. And we don't win, maybe once in a while, but that's the issue. CI is a very powerful fighting force, with their Heavy, Shades, and Deltas, among other jobs. They are meant to rival MTF, so when there is not a whole lot of MTF on and CI make it to LCZ/D-Block and start killing us with little to no effort, then we have a problem. So to buff RCF and making it the primary defense, at least in LCZ, against CI when CI raid, we can stand more of a chance. 

24 minutes ago, Skela said:

I already limit how much CI can raid D-block. Also didn’t y’all just buffed? You can’t do MTF job. MTF job is MTF job, you guys goals should be protecting D-Block & lightcontainment. You guys aren’t meant to be better then CI.

That's the thing isn't it? We're not meant to be MTF but MTF doesn't have the numbers to be MTF. I say that with the utmost respect for the branches, I can't give MTF a reason to get on, nor can I really help. What I can do though is make my Gensec have a reason to become RCF and hopefully turn RCF into a temporary Task Force. This isn't permanent, but at the same time, something needs to be done. RCF is the next closest branch that acts like MTF, and Gensec is a large branch. We need to start utilizing RCF's activity and numbers as an alternative protection and fighting force against CI and SCPs because its either MTF continues to get 1-7 people on at peak times, OR we start considering the possibility of an alternative answer.

• Laughing 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

That's the thing isn't it? We're not meant to be MTF but MTF doesn't have the numbers to be MTF. I say that with the utmost respect for the branches, I can't give MTF a reason to get on, nor can I really help. What I can do though is make my Gensec have a reason to become RCF and hopefully turn RCF into a temporary Task Force. This isn't permanent, but at the same time, something needs to be done. RCF is the next closest branch that acts like MTF, and Gensec is a large branch. We need to start utilizing RCF's activity and numbers as an alternative protection and fighting force against CI and SCPs because its either MTF continues to get 1-7 people on at peak times, OR we start considering the possibility of an alternative answer.

Giving people less reason to join MTF won't help the problem. You should think about how a suggestion affects everyone before making it. You should try and keep that in mind next time you make another suggestion

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

need to start utilizing RCF's activity and numbers as an alternative protection and fighting force against CI and SCPs

Isn't RCF meant as a Recontainment Force? What you're saying is just slowly convincing me that you prefer to have CI out of the facility.

Anyway -support, RCF should be backup for MTF, not another MTF branch...

5 hours ago, Fool said:

So about bringing MTF numbers back up 

unknown (3).png

Wow, congrats you got it up for that one time. I said consistent numbers, not a single instance where half the branch is on.

2 hours ago, Propane said:

What you're saying is just slowly convincing me that you prefer to have CI out of the facility.

Well, yea, who doesn't want CI out of the facility? That's the whole of fighting them, is to eliminate them as a threat.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

Please state your opinion and that's it. Take counter-arguments to Forum DM's or literally anywhere else but on the post its-self. Thank you.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 3/20/2020 at 3:42 AM, Hoovy said:

Please state your opinion and that's it. Take counter-arguments to Forum DM's or literally anywhere else but on the post its-self. Thank you.

I think it'll be more usefull if people reply to each other here so that we can see more information about this suggestion.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 3/19/2020 at 1:47 PM, starr said:

+/- support

Though I like this idea, the execution seems flawed here, RCF may need a change but intervening with MTF this heavily may not be the right path. 

Maybe a more subtle approach with a less huge amount of update.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer