Extending The RCF Sub-Branch - Denied

Gunther

What do you want to see? - I want to see RCF become a bigger and more involved branch. I want to see it to where RCF has 3 new classes, one for each rank group: CPL, NCO, WO-CPT, RCF Commanders-MAJ+.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPL would be the current RCF job, same health, and armor.
All NCO's would have a new job class, more health, and armor, new weapons, and different model to differentiate rank. 
All WO-CPT would have the same things, same reasons.
And the MAJ+ and the RCF Commanders would have a special class which has the most health, most armor, and ditto everything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we add it? - RCF was designed to be an MTF-type branch when MTF could not be available. As of recent in the following months, the activity from MTF has diminished and is much smaller than it once was. RCF is a rather large branch, always has been and gets numbers on every day. Due to lack of activity from MTF, I would like to work Eli and the Gensec High Command in creating and turning RCF into a larger sub-branch, adding new jobs, new incentives for Gensec to join RCF. We had a ranking structure in the past but was cut after former HOS Twosix removed it, though despite what Twosix says, RCF was an active branch when those ranks were in play. I want to revive that level of engagement by adding new jobs for Gensec to play on as they rank up through Gensec. This new addition is not meant to replace MTF as a branch but fill in for it until MTF Command can bring their numbers back up.

What are the advantages of having this? - RCF will become the substitute main fighting force against CI and SCPs until MTF gets their numbers up again, Gensec will have increased reason to join RCF and work towards being promoted in Gensec.

Who is it mainly for? - RCF/Gensec

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

RCF isn't a SUB-Branch as of right now, it's more along with the likes of GENSEC Sniper or Riot Control. It's very unorganized and NEEDS a change, I don't know about making a huge update this fast but still

+support 

Gives Star Sicker that says "Honorary Jr. Jr. RCF"

Edited by [CCG] Camo

11 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

+support

Why not, with RCF being more active it would be awesome seeing them become a full sub branch.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+Support

RCF could use some changes, would be nice to see

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Also, contrary to your statement, our numbers have been higher than usual. Yes, MTF may not always be active, but giving security a reason to not join MTF would just lessen the people wanting to join even more. Currently, RCF is in a state where it can be there when it is needed, and that is it. MTF is supposed to do the recontaining, and Security is supposed to majorly deal with LCZ. If MTF is not available, the current RCF can deal with the few issues present. This is wholely unneeded, and if you want MTF to become more active than it currently is, encourage security to join MTF. It is not our sole responsibility to hope that security wants to join MTF/Nu7.
- Support.

lol, lmao even

2 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

I agree 100%. RCF should be a proper sub-branch. RCF needs a proper ranking structure and RCF members should be able to grow and be promoted for their work. 

This would be an amazing change and I’m all for it!

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

I don't want to be a party pooper but...I don't think this is what we need right now. Security already has like the most classes out of all the branches and the last thing we need is more. We never needed RCF jobs in the past and we don't need them in the future. Plus if it's really that important to distinguish CMD RCF from normal RCF just have the command use their normal models. It's not that huge of a deal.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

1 hour ago, Bread said:

Also, contrary to your statement, our numbers have been higher than usual. Yes, MTF may not always be active, but giving security a reason to not join MTF would just lessen the people wanting to join even more. Currently, RCF is in a state where it can be there when it is needed, and that is it. MTF is supposed to do the recontaining, and Security is supposed to majorly deal with LCZ. If MTF is not available, the current RCF can deal with the few issues present. This is wholely unneeded, and if you want MTF to become more active than it currently is, encourage security to join MTF. It is not our sole responsibility to hope that security wants to join MTF/Nu7.
- Support

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Cryolast said:

-Support

I don't want to be a party pooper but...I don't think this is what we need right now. Security already has like the most classes out of all the branches and the last thing we need is more. We never needed RCF jobs in the past and we don't need them in the future. Plus if it's really that important to distinguish CMD RCF from normal RCF just have the command use their normal models. It's not that huge of a deal.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, Bread said:

- Support.

So what, we're just supposed to do nothing? It's not Gensec or RCF's job to get people interested in MTF, that the job of the MTF Commanders. Again, this isn't a long term solution, this is just temporary until MTF can get their activity back to CONSISTENT NUMBERS. However, until then, RCF will have to fill in for MTF while they get their stuff sorted out. That's why I am suggesting a reason for more people to join RCF because while this may drive even more people away from MTF, Gensec is the largest branch and recruiting a large portion of those numbers into RCF would not only be good for RCF but for the entire Foundation. And with these new ranks, it would not only give people who are in RCF incentive to do good in their normal Gensec jobs, but also give people reason to join RCF. 

8 hours ago, Cryolast said:

-Support

This isn't just about the models, this is also about expanding RCF and making it a more diverse and interesting sub-branch. We had ranks in the past and since that isn't a thing anymore, I believe this would be a good alternative. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, i've always felt like RCF is heavily under-used, But this (Assuming it works asintended) Would give  RCF more purpose/Activity, and people would have an alternative to MTF, and, altouugh this might be bad for MTF Activity as more people wll join  RCF, i believe this might allow Nu to get more truly dedicated members, instead of people who just wanted to get out of Security.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support tbh rcf is the coolest sub branch of gensec

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"