CI Application

In-game Name: Adam 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177812929
DiscordID: Pizza64X#4573
What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military
How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would say a 9/10 as CI is my second favorite G.O.I. in the lore and love the way they left the foundation in "some sort" of foundation civil war in 1948. (I think it is 1948, but correct me please.)   
Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Because the Foundation is not a good way of containing and studying SCP's in a forced hierarchy and if you do something wrong, you get executed, i want to save those poor souls who have suffered, and those poor employees, who have suffered the command, just because of a single contract. I want to bring down the facility to it's last moments and want the suffering to stop. Also, I am an expert at aiming and shooting. (I should've said that before.)   
What is something that sets you apart from other people? I am extremely focused and love to make the server fun and more interactive with raids, lores and stories. I want to help the CI as much as possible and make CI the true leading faction. Making the server a better place is really important to me.
How active are you? I am extremely active on the server, I like it alot and love playing on it, if i was CI, i would be playing even more as it is one of my favorite branches in the game, in terms of activity, I play around 2-4 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on weekends.
Do you both have Teamspeak and Discord? Yes i have both of them and use them often.