Noah REmiX - False Warn Appeal- Denied

Tob1as

Your In-game: Tob1as

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164087512

The admin's name in-game: Noah REmiX

The admin's steam name (If you know it): no idea

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/rim0vj

Why do you think this warn was false: I was apparently still being arrested (took him like 7 minutes to take me from DOC bridge to jail). My game froze so I waited like 6 minutes so it could unfreeze, it didn't so I rejoined. After rejoining I saw that I was warned for LTAP so I made a admin sit and he told me that I was still being arrested and that I LTAPed because the logs said 'Disconnect by user'. I didn't even know that it would take that long to bring somebody to jail because the only thing i saw was me being dragged. I think my game froze because the officer didn't let me walk and the dragging always gives me lag. This would be really unfortunate if I keep this warn.

Any extra information: the other warns you see are from 2016, don't mind them

SX INTERN | GL Member since 2016 |

PD SM | SS PO | FBI SA

My side of the story:

As soon as I took the sit, SGT Laser, the reporter said that it was OG SX Tob1as. I immediately checked logs to see when he was cuffed. Once I saw that he had been cuffed 7 mins ago and never uncuffed and never jailed I thought, "Well it's probably LTAP." After I found that in logs I found out that he had disconnected himself while he was being taken to DOC. I also checked to see if there was anything that could've made that time to take him to DOC expand. By that I mean that could've made it take longer to transport him to jail. I then saw that he had been taken to a sit for about 5 mins. I then thought it was reasonable for the last 2 mins to be used for him to be taken to jail. [NOTE]: When I claimed the sit SGT Laser had his cuffs out and was walking into the jail. After I found and collected all of that imformation I grabbed his SteamID and warned him for LTAP. I then explained the evidence to SGT Laser and warned Tob1as. [OTHER NOTE]: He disconnected after those 7 mins. @springs.exe @TheJayden

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison