RDM and False Arrest- Accepted

Dreaded Heart

My name: Dreaded Heart

My steam ID: 1118788

Players name: Yobo

Players steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96930298

What Happened: I was with my friend who at the time was an undercover FBI Agent (Ricardo Heart) and were talking to 2 CERT members about a raid happening soon. They knew he was FBI and so we followed them there to help out. Upon arriving we were immediately told to leave after taking a picture of them. We got back into our car after being told again and we then told to stop and get out by an FBI agent there (Alexser007). We then asked weather or not to leave or stay as if we left, the FBI would get mad and if we stayed the CERT would get mad. As we were asking, Yobo shot and blew up our car with an AWP. Everyone then sat there confused as to wth that was for before getting shot in the head by Yobo. I was then arrested by the FBI agent for taking a photo of him which I never did and it was Ricardo Heart who did.

Evidence: See bottom for Ricardo's perspective.

What should happen: Demotion

Extra Information: none

+support 

Killing him was uncalled for. He didn't pose a threat and was leaving, as he said in chat. 

Fbi confused him aswell since Yobo told him to leave then FBI told him to get out of the car

A demotion might not be well suited but a warn will be better

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

31 minutes ago, Zero X said:

+support

Regardless if they adverted gov are just allowed to shoot unarmed peple? 

Okay, gonna go on a rampage! (just kidding but really)????

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

22 minutes ago, Knights of NI said:

One person was averting to leave, one was just saying to back away and one was telling us to get out of the car.

I understand how that was confusing at the time. The FBI agent was in the wrong however, since It was adverted he still was allowed to kill you. I understand the frustration about you being told two different things but in that situation you should listen to the highest person giving you orders. I believe that was Yobo.
Although from looking at the video I see more than one person shooting at you and I don’t think yobo started the shooting. 

This again is a confusing situation because the fbi told you to leave the vehicle when state was telling you to leave the area. However, I will be -supporting this since I don’t really think yobo is 100% in the wrong it was his discretion if he shot you or arrested you. Since this is semi serious roleplay I don’t really see a thing wrong with him killing you. 

Edited by Max Holland

- support 

he adverted 3 times 

and said leave using his mic many times 

he has permission to shoot if you don’t leave after the third warning 

This should be a report against the FBI agent he’s the one who arrested you

it is also unclear what the fbi said what I heard is “leave the sit”  which can mean many things. Get out, or leave the area. Doesn’t seem like he had the best English

We also don’t know if they were un-armed. Never showed  in the video 

Edited by soulness

- Support

We just finished with a High Priority raid.

During this raid
A man came through the front door and attacked one of my C.E.R.T members. 
Because of this we started to look around and secure the area too prevent any further shootouts.

As we exit the building you and one other park up across the road and both of you exit the vehicle. 
Once you are outside of the vehicle you begin to take photos randomly of us whilst we are doing our job. 
I then ordered you too leave the area via Adverts AND Verbal commands. 
You said okay we are leaving.. but never moved your vehicle. 

You sat stationary in your car not moving nor attempting too move. 
2 Seconds after the 3rd Advert was said. We opened fire.
We had you under gun point and you failed to listen to us.

I don't know what the FBI PA agent was doing but he had no involvement in us. 
I did not tell him to arrest you nor did I tell him to tell you too stay. 
I was in control of that scene as I was the highest there.

I was not the arresting officer.
I don't care if you are undercover or not.
If you are told to leave 3 times whilst a gun is pointed at you.. You damn well listen.

I could class that as No Value To Life.
As my advert is "Get back Jack or get the patty whack clap"

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

14 minutes ago, Crease said:

I forgave Yobo for rdming me. We were in TS and it was fine. The only unjust thing was you getting arrest for taking a photo (which you did not, I did.) Who arrested you? 

The FBI agent ordered an SNR to arrest me. The SNR realized that the FBI's reason to arrest me was retarded and only gave me 2 years

10 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

During this raid
Because of this we started to look around and secure the area too prevent any further shootouts.

As we exit the building you and one other park up across the road and both of you exit the vehicle. 
Once you are outside of the vehicle you begin to take photos randomly of us whilst we are doing our job. 

If you are told to leave 3 times whilst a gun is pointed at you.. You damn well listen.

We did start to move away for around a second or two befor stopping to see weather or not to stay. If we drove off, you'd be happy but the FBI would most likely chase or shoot us, if we stayed the FBI would be happy but you would shoot us. You shot crease even though you can clearly see him asking what you wanted him to do and shot him while he was typing to further ask what he was wanted to do. Why did you not kill me after and why did I get arrested? He took the photo, I never did but I still got arrested.

Going to a -support

If someone just attacked a CERT member, they will obviously be on high alert. Thus making the shooting valid (after the 3 adverts)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

30 minutes ago, Knights of NI said:

We did start to move away for around a second or two befor stopping to see weather or not to stay. If we drove off, you'd be happy but the FBI would most likely chase or shoot us, if we stayed the FBI would be happy but you would shoot us. You shot crease even though you can clearly see him asking what you wanted him to do and shot him while he was typing to further ask what he was wanted to do. Why did you not kill me after and why did I get arrested? He took the photo, I never did but I still got arrested.

You were told too leave by the scene leader (Myself) The FBI agent had no control during this situation.

Why would you start to move then stop?

Especially when we were ordering you under gun point too leave? 

You clearly knew what we wanted as as were adverting yelling. So saying "he stopped to ask" is rather stupid..

I shot Crease as he was the person to be ejected from the vehicle closest to us. 

We only assumed FBI had you under control.. turns out rather than killing you he spared your life.

I didn't order your arrest nor did I do it. So why are you bringing this up during this report?

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

- Support

After hearing both sides, Yobo and the Civil Emergency Response Team (CERT) had a valid reason to open fire upon you.

The area and the LEO's were on high-alert due to a multitude of previous situations. 

The FBI Agent at hand was actually incorrect and you should be listening to the Colonel instead of the FBI Agent. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 3/18/2020 at 12:11 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

During this raid

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:11 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

During this raid

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Ok so for starters we know yobo is in the wrong here, its clear as day and he was typing so you shouldn't have shot him. The second thing is on the behalf of FBI High command i apologies for the PA yelling and saying you cant recorded he is new and has not been trained. +support sorry yobo nothing against you but you know as High command you shouldn't be doing this.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 3/19/2020 at 1:51 AM, Ender said:

- Support

After hearing both sides, Yobo and the Civil Emergency Response Team (CERT) had a valid reason to open fire upon you.

The area and the LEO's were on high-alert due to a multitude of previous situations. 

The FBI Agent at hand was actually incorrect and you should be listening to the Colonel instead of the FBI Agent.