Power Abusing, Player Report

Franciscoo

Your in game name: Francisco

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461607876

The player's in game name: Sinnik - A.Hawk

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:22022353

What did the player do: Someone was telling to him that I talked Bad about Peggu, a Higher up range in SCP RP. Think that it´s totally false, they did it 2 times, I asked for some evidence and they deny it to me. There are no arguments and they only say "I heard you"... When I Talk I always look around and who´s hearing me.

Evidence (required): I have Photos and people that was on the Bunk

What do you believe should happen to the player: They should be demoted, they re for their power.

Any extra information: They demoted me 3 times, the first one was for NLR and I admit it, the next 2 was because of "SOMEONE" heard that I talked bad about a Higher up rank, Today I didnt get to the Security LCPL job, I was as a Junior Researcher

rp_site050017.jpg

rp_site050019.jpg

- / + Support: 

* Firstly, the pictures provided above does not show any signs of you being falsely accused or unfairly punished. It’s literally just a picture of “Dr Shaw” giving you advice and of you being demoted from security. So I’m not sure, what this picture is suppose to explain.

* Secondly, I do believe that the staff member should’ve provided some “evidence” that you did indeed offended Peggy; as the excuse “I heard you” could very well be a lie. Not saying that Sinnik is a liar, but he could’ve shown some proof like having witnesses or something.

* Thirdly, try to fix up your grammar. It’s kinda hard to read, especially if your trying to defend yourself. 

Edited by Felwinter

When I told sinnik that unless they got everything confirmed they couldn't punish him for just allegedly saying something about peggu in spanish. He pulled me aside and gave me a notice that

1. You have been retrained and removed from gensec 3 (Now 4) times for your behavior (I know you put this above)

2. The higher ups were pressuring him to demote you because of this and he gave you another chance

Because you were not removed because of your alleged hate speech of peggu in spanish but your general behavior in gensec, its a -Support for me. 

Gensec has the right to demote and blacklist you for your past behavior.

Now a quick thing I'd like to say about the evidence issue, I did ask you to provide evidence if you had any and you said "I can look at the past chat" so I just made the assumption they said this in regular chat not vc.
Now unless sinnik himself provides any evidence or you come up with something its all alleged, but your demotion was in the right ultimately in my eyes.

@Sinnik can we get your statement?

- Kind regards, Dr. Shaw

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza

Oh Shit! A Rat!

-/+Support leaning towards -Support

You past behaviour has not been the best and your proof isn't good it doesn't prove or deny anything.

Also like Dr Shaw said  "Gensec has the right to demote and blacklist you for your past behaviour."

but I would like to hear sinnik's side

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-Support

There have been multiple reports from NCOs and Enlisted of you minging around, even saying "fuck you" to Superiors when ordered to do something. There were several complaints and from what I see, you were given many chances. You abused those chances, and now you're being punished for it.

Peggu did get demoted and warned for her racism regarding spanish people, calling KOS. I think I speak for all security that she does not represent us in that manner, and we apologize that the situation with Peggu happened. However, after reviewing with some people I'm going to -support and take the side of Sinnik. Perhaps in the future you'll be given another chance but right now, I agree with the given punishment.

- Zeta

Edited by NetworkParadox

23 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

-Support

There have been multiple reports from NCOs and Enlisted of you minging around, even saying "fuck you" to Superiors when ordered to do something. There were several complaints and from what I see, you were given many chances. You abused those chances, and now you're being punished for it.

Peggu did get demoted and warned for her racism regarding spanish people, calling KOS. I think I speak for all security that she does not represent us in that manner, and we apologize that the situation with Peggu happened. However, after reviewing with some people I'm going to -support and take the side of Sinnik. Perhaps in the future you'll be given another chance but right now, I agree with the given punishment.

- Zeta

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, NetworkParadox said:

-Support

- Zeta

• Like 1

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

Francisco. This is unfortunate. You know very well there was no power abuse. I personally gave you so many warnings, so many chances. You know this. No one else would've. I gave you TWO warnings, knowing full well that you were already removed from GENSEC THRICE before any of this happened. I told you that if you kept arguing, kept player dissing, kept causing drama I would have to demote you. I have no vendetta against you. But what I do have is MULTIPLE people, each telling me separately over TWO days, talking about separate occasions, about what you have done. Peggu paid the price. She got her warn, she got her demote x2. But you chose to continually bother her. And to talk about her. And insult her. And to insult your commanding officers. EVERYONE told me to demote you the first time. But I CHOSE to give you another chance. To warn you instead of remove you instantly. And you report me. 

If you need more corroboration, @APE @TheHumanPiano@poptarts, are just some of the MANY people who can tell you exactly how things went down. 

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 1

Heavy -support. I have kicked him out of gensec 2 times and he’s been in gensec 4 times. He’s a reoccurring problem. Be it not waiting NLR, RDMing a d class, or calling a MSGT a sl** when I was on the other side of the wall and could hear him say it. This repetitive behavior deserves a blacklist in my opinion. 
-Security SFTO 1LT Ketchup Boy

Edited by TheHumanPiano
  • Like 1

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

-Support 

After hearing Siinks side of the story the demotion sounds warranted and in my opinion he was in the right. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png