Spice

In-game name: Spice/awoken spice pancakes

SteamID:76561198259379188

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Moderator/Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?:Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: like 3 or so months+

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know my lore pretty good. I know a good amount about every division. Like RG I can tell you all about. I have watched just about Every Movie. (Maybe have not watched only 1)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a game master for many reasons, but ill just name a few to begin with. One being is to keep the people on the serve not bored. There are times in which I see my self and other that are just completely bored and waiting for something to happen. I don't want  them to be bored so I would has as many events as Im allowed to or can. My next reason would be that I love to keep people entertained and happy. I personally like to see people happy. So when doing these event I would do events and see people that are super happy with what where doing. They may be in all out chaos shooting some rebels but I bet that really spiced up there day. Last I want to become a game master so I can also help people with thing like spawning in ships, or deleting ships. So over there are many of reasons but those are just a few and I like to keep it short, simple and sweet.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I feel that there are many factors toward why I should be trusted. Im just going to keep it short and simple and list it off. One, I don't have any warns, or bans which means that I can be trust a lot. two ive been in the group for 3+ months with no bans or kicks or warns which means that I can be trusted even more. Lastly is that im a Moderator. I personally believe that if I was not trusted then I would not be a moderator today or would have even been let onto the staff team. ( By the way everyone on the staff team is amazing)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am pretty experience. but there is still more that I will need to learn.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have a basic understanding as they do event basically. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: One brief example of an on ship event is like, when rebels decide to attack the ship or they have infultrated the ship. Off ship would be us going to a planet and are in search for something or someone one. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I do believe I know how to do so. !give (name or names) _______________________

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model @ or persons name ______________(model)________________

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

Decent but could be better, Make sure to explain more about Off Ship/On Ship events,
Color would be nice, Few grammar mistakes.

+/- support Overall

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |