Yes/No  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Poll:

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Sanchez

What is your steam name?: [GL] Will 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:77530715

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed on multiple HL2RP servers and DarkRP servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2017

What date did you make your forums account? August 4th, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Admin

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 (One being removed because it's false) https://imgur.com/sDMp9Ro

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 'https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/' You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Super Admin: Calamity, Freeze, Mikey, Emoo

Head Of Staff: Matthew

Manager: Hotshot

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve the rank of 'Senior Admin' because of many reasons, Firstly I am a very active staff member and player on the server, I often have a high sit count and time on the Administrator Job, Furthermore I am always willing to get on duty when asked by someone or required to do so to fill the player to staff ratio. Being a Senior Admin would also allow me to help staff that are on duty with sits when they become flooded or just need help with any situations, I currently do this but it requires me to get on duty which can be an inconvenience for people

Secondly, I believe I deserve this rank due to me always putting staffing above RP on the server and always helping out the lower ranks in any way I can, I have helped Trial Moderators get to grips with how the staffing system works and how to deal with volatile situations that may overwhelm them or they may simply not know what to do, I want to be able to do this more and I believe being a Senior Admin would allow me to do this as I won't be required to go on duty to help with the sits that happen. 

Thirdly, I have a lot of experience on this server, I started in 2017 and joined the staffing team and achieved the rank of a moderator before I left due to my final exams in school, now 3 years later, I have surpassed my previous rank and have gained much more knowledge on the MOTD, how the server works, the forums and the players on the server. I believe I have dealt with nearly all situations at this point in my staffing career However, This does not mean that I am not willing to listen to other staff or reconsider the previous precedent I may have set for myself for certain situations, I deal with each situation subjectively and avoid putting all rule-breakers into the same 'minge' category, I like to help players understand the rules and try my best to explain to them even if their responses are offensive or irrelevant.  I am also always thankful for other staff's input on my sits. My combined time on the PRP server means that I have a lot of experience with staffing and so, I think I am ready to move up to the next rank where I can hopefully carry on helping people in the ways I currently do.

Finally, I am ready to be promoted to a more trusted position in Gaminlight, I am a mature staff member, A trustworthy one and have lots of experience with staffing and roleplaying, I would also like to believe I am a well-known player on the police RP server and am very active on the forums. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Firstly, I would attempt to calm them down by talking to them, if that failed I would mute/gag them, depending on how they are doing the dissing. I would then direct my attention to the person who called the sit and ask them for their view on what happened, I would then check the logs and gather all the evidence I would need and put it in the 'Evidence Box' I would then communicate any evidence to the person who had done the RDM and give them a chance to explain their side (if there is one)  I would then inform them that they are being warned for Mass RDM and Staff/player dis (Depending on what was said and who to) After the warning I would either consider banning them for 5+ days or giving them a jail time depending on how many people they RDM'ed and other factors that may arise. If it was a jail time I usually hang around the player and try to get conversations started about why they RDM'ed and if they will consider following the rules, after talking to rule-breakers for a couple of minutes it is not rare for them to agree to follow the rules and to have fun.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would spectate the player and inform other staff members about my suspicions and ask for their input on the situation, It is sometimes also a good idea to check their steam profile to see if it looks like a legitimate steam account or one that has been created to be on the server. After I have gathered evidence and have reasonable suspicion I would talk to a SA+ about it and either let them deal with it or cooperate with anything else they need 

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

I would make a sit with them and explain what happens if they do a chargeback (Blacklist) and try to be friendly and convince them it’s not worth it and to just enjoy whatever they purchased on the store.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

During situations like this, it is normal that they are in a discord call or something similar so I would bring the Leader of the family to a rooftop and explain about the reports the staff have been getting about the family, I would tell the leader that he needs to get his family under control or warns will be handed out for NITRP or fail RP, Depending on the situation. If the family continues to minge after that I would consider bringing all of them to a rooftop (If its a relatively small family) and explaining what I told their leader. I would then warn/jail/ban the relevant members of the family for their rule infractions and tell them to stop or they will all receive similar punishments. If once again this does not work the family will start to disappear as more and more of them get large jail times and bans. However, this is unlikely to happen as mingy families usually stop when one member has been banned/Jailed for an extended period of time. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would firstly ask in the admin chat and see if anyone responds, I would then move onto asking a senior admin if they could teleport to me to help me with something/ask a question. I would then move up the chain of command in-game and Discord/Teamspeak until I get help with my situation.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

+Support

Low Warns

Active

Always helping people out

Puts staffing before RP

Only bad thing is for your picture of your warns it's small and blurry

Good Luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- support Leaning towards +support 

-great guy

- Good app

- senior admin is a big step forward and I know if you are ready for it 

Good luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

37 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Oh Heck Yes!

+Support

Sanchez has been a staff member for a while, he is one of the best staff members I know. He works hard and always gets on when needed. Also a great application. 

i agree, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Advanced issue found

6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Low Warns

Active

Always helping people out

Puts staffing before RP

Good Luck!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

Hello Sanchez,

While reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of admin. You have shown effort and dedication into your application, your application is very well detailed with a lot of information that gives us a good perspective about you. You seem like a great guy that is mature and professional at your job, it appears you're well known among the community with a good reputation. Reading other people's responses, it appears that you're committed to put staffing first instead of role-play and you're willing to help those in need, which shows dedication and commitment. You seem to know how to handle your job and show how to handle situations in a professional matter, which is positive!

I would probably recommend try and being more active on the forums and get your posts up, it just shows a bit more dedication and shows that you're being active in all platforms. Anyways, that's just some advice and you can take that into consideration if you want. But just keep up the good work you're doing and continue to strive to do your best at all times, ensure that you're ready to take on this rank and are willing to be putting more effort and dedication into this role. I hope to see you as a Senior-Admin Sanchez!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! That's all I have to say, that was a really good application and I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work and continue on what you're doing, good luck!

Kind Regards

Munchies

18/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

22 hours ago, cammy1706 said:

Huge + Support 

One of the best people on the server 
Nice Guy who doesnt do Favouritism 
Always gets both sides 
 One of the best Staff on gaminglight 

Sanchez Good Luck 

Cammy 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

20 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Sanchez,

While reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of admin. You have shown effort and dedication into your application, your application is very well detailed with a lot of information that gives us a good perspective about you. You seem like a great guy that is mature and professional at your job, it appears you're well known among the community with a good reputation. Reading other people's responses, it appears that you're committed to put staffing first instead of role-play and you're willing to help those in need, which shows dedication and commitment. You seem to know how to handle your job and show how to handle situations in a professional matter, which is positive!

I would probably recommend try and being more active on the forums and get your posts up, it just shows a bit more dedication and shows that you're being active in all platforms. Anyways, that's just some advice and you can take that into consideration if you want. But just keep up the good work you're doing and continue to strive to do your best at all times, ensure that you're ready to take on this rank and are willing to be putting more effort and dedication into this role. I hope to see you as a Senior-Admin Sanchez!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! That's all I have to say, that was a really good application and I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work and continue on what you're doing, good luck!

Kind Regards

Munchies

18/03/2020

+ Support 

Like Munchies said, you have dedication and effort into not only your application but into staffing and Gaminglight as a whole. You are active and understand the MOTD and Staff Handbook very well. You have a very good reputation and I personally and full-heartedly believe you are ready for Senior Admin.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Good staff member

Staffs quite often

Respectful

Mature

Ready for Senior Admin

Eternity has already said everything I would have, you are a great staff member Sanchez and good luck to you!

Forklift_Signature.png

+support 

gamer

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 3/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, cammy1706 said:

Huge + Support 

Always gets both sides 

Sanchez Good Luck 

Cammy 

heck yesssss

SX INTERN | GL Member since 2016 |

PD SM | SS PO | FBI SA

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

- Knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook and the MOTD

- Great application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be promoted to Senior Admin.

Rick you truly are dedicated when it comes to staffing. Although Senior Admin is a big step, I really do think you are ready.

I hope to see you as a Senior Admin soon.

Good luck Rick Sanchez!

spacer.png

On 3/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, cammy1706 said:

Huge + Support 

Always gets both sides 

Sanchez Good Luck 

Cammy 

This is what I was gonna say ^^^

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 3/17/2020 at 4:37 PM, cammy1706 said:

Huge + Support 

Always gets both sides 

Sanchez Good Luck 

Cammy 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:12 PM, springs.exe said:

+/- support Leaning towards +support 

-great guy

- Good app